Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay the answers are:

Anne (in Anne), Joan (in the amnesia episode) and Betty Louis Plotnick from East Cupcake, Illinois (in The Freshman).

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it! Take it away...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I don't think this one has been asked before (couldn't find it if it was).

What is Oz's real, full name?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Daniel Osborne? Not sure if a middle name was ever mentioned...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Not that I ever heard. Just Daniel Osborne. You're up again Lance!
lancesrealm
amiable

Just showing what a Buffy geek I am....ok, here we go...

there are at least 6 times when the Mutant Enemy monster does something different from the usual grr...argh...name them.

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Um he wanted a hug at the season two finally
he wore a morta board for the season 3 finally
I think he cried or something after the body.

Thats all I got

I cant put my finger on it but there was an episode where Buffy is asked her name and she is about to say and then says something else but I cant remember what or when and we have moved on but it's frustrating sort of knowing something.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I can verify the first 2 are correct, but I'll have to check on the third. There are several more.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
He sings 'argh' at the end of 'Once More With Feeling'.
I think he might be wearing a ghost outfit at teh end of 'Fear Itself' (or possibly one of the other Halloween episodes).
Erm...

OK, stuck now.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, Polar Boy got at least 2 of them - I don't remember the ghost one - so I'll give it to him. For the record, the ones I had in mind are:

Chosen - the moster turns and looks at the "camera"
Amends - has a Santa hat, and there are bells kingling
end of season 2 - says "I need a hug."
Once More with Feeling - sings grr..argh
Graduaton Day, 2 - wears a graduation cap
Storyteller - says "we are gods"

Take it, PolarBoy!

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok one person doesnt belong on this list who and why

Giles
Anya
Kendra
Doyle
Cordelia
Angel
Faith
Tara
Kenedy
Spike
Conner
Harmony

Hint: it's to do with Deamons

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Kennedy? She is not, and was not involved with, a demon. She was not turned into a demon, and did not believe she was a demon.
lancesrealm
amiable

nor was she killed by a demon, as was Kendra...
PolarBoy

Nope.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Doyle, because he was never human?
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.