Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry - but I did say a gun which fires bullets. Not a taser, not a rocket launcher, just a normal gun. It is time for a hint...

In the episode she fires a handgun, she shoots Angel.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, that'd be hte one with the ghosts. Can't remember what the hell it was called though, but it's from about half way through the second series just after he's become Angelus again.

As for the other incident... erm.... it's not shooting Oz with a tranqulizer dart is it?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, close enough I guess. She shot Angel in "I Only Have Eyes For You." The other incident was in the episode in season 6 where Riley returns to Sunnydale. (I am not counting darts - remember, I did say bullets.) I don't want to drag it out anymore, so, you're up Bevis.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Okily dokily, lets have a simple one that refers back to the answer to the last question.

When Riley came back hunting those beasty thingies, what was the excuse they used to explain them away to the populace of Sunnydale (showing another fine example of quite how stupid they are if they actually believed the explanation).

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Well, crud. I was hoping someone would answer this question right away. Since no one has, that means I am going to have to pop this one in the DVD player and watch it OUT OF SEQUENCE! Curse you and your little dog, too...
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
"National Forestry Service, we got a wild bear! Everybody stand back!"

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

He he, that's the one.

I mean really, was that not just the best example of how dim the average Sunnydaler must have been? Or was it just another fine example of how dim *Riley* was?

Anyway, point being it's Reboot's go.

--------------------

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Bit'o'both, ah reckon [Smile]

What was the first (non-voiceover) sentence Angel said in City of...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

umm....does anyone know this? I didn't watch Angel, and don't have the DVDs.
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
ok, I'll take a guess:
"Hey Marvin, put down that cupcake and slow roast my nugget!"

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
was it "Are you game?" and everybody online for ages thought it was "Are you gay?"

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
hint?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

The lead-in (voiceover) sentence was "It started with a girl..."

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Anybody with the Angel DVDs wanna look this one up so we can move on?
lancesrealm
amiable

Since this is over a month old, can we move on, please? New question, maybe?
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.