Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 92)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess the likelihood is either Drusilla or Darla so I'll take a stab at it and say Drusilla?
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Grrr.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Your next guess would probably be correct, Shining Son.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Oh, okay, let's try Darla.
lancesrealm
amiable

Yep. You're up.
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

When Faith shot Angel with a poisoned arrow, someone comments “You missed his heart.” What’s Faith’s response?
(2 words)

lancesrealm
amiable

I delayed to give other people a shot, since I have pretty much memorized all 7 seasons.

"Meant to."

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Yep!
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here's an Angel question.

Lilah was cool and evil at the same time. I am sure she was responsible for the deaths of many people. Only once, though, do I remember her killing someone herself. In fact, she pumped 2 bullets into this person and walked away. Who was her victim?

lancesrealm
amiable

The last time I asked a question about someone shooting someone the game was stalled for several years. The answer is Billy, from the ep of the same name.

Ok, new question: what major characters died in the last episodes of Buffy and Angel?

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

I clearly remember Anya in Buffy, and I'm guessing Wesley in Angel. (That's one episode I haven't caught in reruns.)

But no, checking Wesley's bio online it says he continues in comics after the series (not that it necessarily means he didn't die), so searching vague memories again I come up with Lorne.

But checking his bio it says he continues too (I guess I'm remembering the actor dying instead of the character). The bio reveals the last thing he does on the show is shoot Lindsey, so Lindsey's my final guess.

lancesrealm
amiable

Um...I was thinking of Anya and Wesley, although Lindsay also dies.

Your question, SS.

Anybody know if Wesley is really dead? I suppose just beacause Illyria thought he was dead didn't mean he really was.

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Interesting, so my vague memories were correct, and confirming online led me away from the correct answer. If this were a more popular thread I'd feel bad about taking up getting the next question, but since it's not, what the heck.

When Buffy enters college, she tangles with and of course stakes the head vampire on campus, Sunday. What, according to Buffy, was Sunday's "mistake"?

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
She touched her stuff.

(specifically she broke her parasol she won at prom for being class protector)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.