Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
And Jonathan definitely was in season 7. Alive and dead.

I haven't seen season 7 yet.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Inca Mummy Girl was episode 16, which was season 2.

The same episode was also the debut of Oz

Okay, it was that early. Weird that the list I have of the season show this one as episode 4 of season 5. Must be a misprint.

Guess I need to finish buying the DVD sets.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I just looked up Danny Strong's filmography on IMDB and he's actually credited with appearing in season 1, the 'unaired' pilot. His next appearance is Inca Mummy Girl (listed on IMDB as episode 4 of season 2).

So he is listed as being in seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7. No appearances in 5. My list claiming to be season 5 is apparantly in actuality season 2 shows. I'll go and burn that list now. [Razz]

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, only one question asked at a time when posting is usually quiet and it's already on two pages. Do you think maybe there's such a thing as being too Buffy-geeky? Nah, silly thought, forget I mentioned it. [Wink]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, human-Amy DID appear in S4 (for about 10s in Something Blue [Smile] ). I wasn't sure if we'd seen the rat at all in 5 tho.

Hmmm...

What gender was Faith's original watcher?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe that Faith's first watcher was male. We never saw him though as he had been killed already. There was that fake female watcher who showed up later.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
I believe that Faith's first watcher was male. We never saw him though as he had been killed already. There was that fake female watcher who showed up later.

LOL. Only two choices and you pick the wrong one [Smile]

quote:
From Faith, Hope & Trick:
Buffy: Like you took care of your Watcher?

This stops Faith cold. She lets go of the doorknob and looks down sadly. A moment later she turns to Buffy.

Buffy: He killed her, didn't he?

Faith: (angrily) They don't have a word for what he did to her.

[Big Grin]

New Question:

Sticking with Faith-related matters, what magazine did Buffy quip Faith would never be on the cover of?

[ December 04, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Sanity Fair
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Sanity Fair

Yup. Away you go LL

quote:
From Doppelgängland
BUFFY: Well, they've got us running around on the physical side, too. A lot of reflex evaluation and precision training, you know. I-I just... Well, I-I wanna do...

WILLOW: Better than Faith?

BUFFY: (embarrassed) So very shallow.

WILLOW: Competition is natural and healthy. Plus, you'll definitely ace her on the psych tests. Just don't mark the box that says, 'I sometimes like to kill people.'

BUFFY: I know Faith's not gonna be on the cover of Sanity Fair, but... she had it rough. Different circumstances, that could be me.

[ December 04, 2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Hmm, now to come up with a Buffy related question.

Which of the following was not one of Xander's jobs from Season 4:

Construction Worker
Dishwasher
Short Order Cook
Phone Sex Operator
Pizza Delivery Man
Barkeeper
Ice Cream Man

Somebody
Banner-Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somebody   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Short order cook
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

You got it Somebody. While Xander held a number of jobs (more than I listed) and he worked at a diner he wasn't the cook.

Next question to you.

Somebody
Banner-Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somebody   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...

What birthday of Xander's did the clown he punched in Nightmares come from?

Lightning Lad
Founder

His sixth.
Somebody
Banner-Man

You are correct sir (where DID that phrase come from anyway? I've heard it used as a quote, but I don't know who's being quoted). Your question.
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.