Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Dingoes Ate My Baby. Or possibly just Dingo Ate My Baby. I think.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct, Dingoes ate my Babies. You're next.
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Righty-ho, hmmm.

OK, which regular cast member of the Buffy TV series was cast in the Buffy movie but actually ended up cut from the final version of the film (but still appeared on the video box cover when it was first released on video)? Just to help a little (possibly) they weren't playing the same character in the film as they did in the series.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Charisma Carpenter?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Since Buffy was the only regular TV character to appear in both (and the movie isn't even fully in-continuity for the TV show(s) - there were multiple retcons involved), that isn't much of a clue.

Guessing... Nicholas "Xander" Brendon.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Guessing: Seth Green

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Jonathan?
Wasn't he one of two cast members from the movie to make it to the series? Or was that the pilot?

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Quis got it. Seth Green was in the film as a geeky vamp but got cut from the final edit.

I guess the clue wasn't much of a clue really was it? heh. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm a Buffy Question.

OK this is not strictly a Buffy question, but you can figure it out.

When Anthony Stewart Head appeared on "So Graham Norton", Graham showed a magazine cover featuring Giles. What was the main focus of this magazine?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Librarians. It was the Library Association of America or something like that wasn't it? They were commending the creators of Buffy for having a really positive character who was a librarian.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That's it Bevis. your question

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ok, simpler one this time (but with a possibly tricky sub-question). In 'Hush' what music does Giles play in the lecture theatre when he's 'telling' everyone about the Gentlemen? And for a bonus point can anyone say why this is actually a reference to Anthony Head as well?

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, it wasn't the "Taster's Choice" theme song was it??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Ok, simpler one this time (but with a possibly tricky sub-question). In 'Hush' what music does Giles play in the lecture theatre when he's 'telling' everyone about the Gentlemen? And for a bonus point can anyone say why this is actually a reference to Anthony Head as well?

it was the theme music to the UK tv series ..... "Jonathon Creek" which featured Anthony Head in one of the episodes !!!

i know i'm right with this one .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yup, you're right. Do you know specifically what the music is though? Your question though Matt because even though really I was looking for the title of the music you actually got the other part of the question spot on. Anthony Head was in the first episode by the way and was supposed to be a main character because he filmed it after the first series of Buffy finished and they weren't sure it was going to be picked up. When it was though Head left Jonothan Creek.

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.