Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Got it in one. Xander actually says something about being a virgin after he sleeps with Faith, so it's fair to assume that he wasn't lying and that he and Cordy never did the dirty.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
umm..crud...stumped for a question...ok, here we go...

How many times was Buffy beat up so bad she ran away from a fight? Describe each incident, please...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me modify the question - just name each opponent she ran away from.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I'll guess:
- Adam
- Glory
- That girl vamp who stole her umbrella/award
- an Uber-vamp

(I'm not counting the time she was powerless or that Halloween ep cuz she wasn't herself)

[ January 17, 2005, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Didn't she also run away from the vamp in Welcome To The Hellmouth (Tom possibly? Played by the same guy that played The Judge)?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

The umbrella thief was named Sunday - one of my favorite villains. I can still think of at least 2 more though.
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, hints...the other 2 I am thinking of were in season 4 and season 7.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh, in 7 I suppose techincally she runs away (along with everyone else) from Caleb. As for 2, you're not thinking about her running away from Angelus after she kills The Judge are you?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

No..I said seasons 4 and 7. I was thinking of the vampire that stakes her, which results in her talking to Spike about how he killed the 2 slayers.

Anyway,Drake got most of them, so I'll give him the next question.

DrakeB3004

What was the "perfect thing" the Watcher's council threatened Buffy with when they wanted to take control over Buffy's investigation of Glory?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That Giles would have his Green Card revoked and be deported.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

that be it -- they played the "limey card" (tricky bastards). You're up, Bevis!
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, on a related (and rather easy) note, with regards to Giles again what was Buffy's condition for her rejoining the Council in the same episode?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

He was reinstated, with salary paid retroactively *cough* to his date of dismissal.

I find it surprising that Travers agreed to this, though. Since Faith was in prison, they likely could have freed her and made her their slayer. They certainly weren't succeeding in controlling Buffy.

I also find it odd that the Council did not pay their slayers, not only so the slayers could devote their efforts to fighting evil, but also as a means of control. Ah, well, if I had all the answers, I'd run for office. Or at least get a job...

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yeah, it is odd that teh Watchers got paid but the Slayers didn't. At least you'd think they'd pay for their rent or something just so they can do their jobs more effectivly. Go figure...

But of course you're right Lance. you're up again.

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.