Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Joyce - beer helmet
Dawn - "Spellbook"
Buffy - World History book, yoyo

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, your up.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Who was "Captain Courageous?"

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

The original wimpy Wes

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Indeed

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

In what ep did Lilah last appear?

[ May 30, 2004, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The season finale of season four (where Angel & Co take over Wolfram & Heart)?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Yup, The name of the episode was "Home".

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004

What's the significance of the word "effulgent"?

[ May 31, 2004, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the word that Spike can't find a rhyme for when he's still William the Bloody (Awful) poet. Although I think he finds one in the end and then everyone laughs at him.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Weird, I was just gonna ask that for the next question, it's from the poem he writes about Cecily. It's as been referenced in a couple of episodes, including when Spike was crazy. He said "I needed a word that means glowing, it has to rhyme", I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote. He also recented the poem in the last ep of Angel.

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004

Yup-- that's it Bevis! Spike reciting his poetry in the last ep of Angel was one of my fav moments of the show.
ActorLad
Un-Famous

I'm bumping this because so people have forgotten about this thread.

--------------------
ActorLad

Reboot

Okay, Bev's forgotten about this so...

One of the Scoobies once got a power (temporarily) that was:

a) The same as a Legion member
b) NOT the power of any member of the X-Men

What was the character & power (for the bonus point, give me the relevant codename of the LSH member)

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Was this invisibility? Invisible Kid would be the codename.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.