Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Previously in this thread:
I wish the cute guy who's in the locker room at the same time I am every morning would start using smaller towels.

Granted, and you are horribly disappointed.

Sorry, Genie, but there was no disappointment this morning.

Granted:
It's a Wonderful Life will be on at 7:00 and 9:00 and 11:00. it will be on CBS and HBO, ESPN and C-span.
It will be on every station at all hours.

I wish towel-guy (referenced above) would join me for a shower in the lockerroom tomorrow.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! They're throwing a surprise "Jack-and-Jill" baby shower in the lockerroom and you're both invited!

I wish soap opera hunk Ty Treadway would show up at my door and pledge his undying love for me.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, soap opera hunk Ty Treadway shows up at your door and pledges his undying love for you, taking the usual five season's with cliff-hangers, mysterious no-body found disappearances and assorted liasons before realizing he is really a sheep in a man's body and that he prefers sweaters: all without ever crossing your door's threshold leaving you an emotional institutionalized wreck worthy of another five season's of cliff-hangers, myst.....

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted.

In 1993 we all had merry Christmases, and 2017 will be a hell of a new year here at LW.

I wish to star in the sequel to Brokeback Mountain with Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger -- playing their mutual love interest.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. The sequel will begin production 50 years from now.

I wish it was 70 degrees in Boston today.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

It's 70 degrees Kelvin, I think that's rought -330 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the cats in.

I wish I had a glass of water.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you have a glass of toilet water. It smells so sweet.

I wish I was Jake Gyllenhall in Brokenback Mountain

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

Meanwhile, Jake Gyllenhaal and I are re-enacting some of the scenes from Brokeback Mountain.

I wish Tamper Lad would post in the Nasty Genie thread today.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Tamper Lad posted in this thread, but being a nasty genie, I altered history so he didn't, just to be mean.

I wish I could teleport.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you are able to teleport the distance of 1 billionth of 1 billionth of an inch. It takes 4 days to successfully teleport.

I wish Rockhopper Lad had a pet penguin.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted!

Unfortunately, Rockhopper Lad's other pet, Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle, isn't willing to give up his priviledged place, so RhL regretfully must give the little penguin up and leaves him with his good friend Quislet, Esq.

I wish I could get all my Christmas cards addressed.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:

They're all going to Komi reindeer herders in Siberia. The postage wil be approximately $28,524.73 (US). The cards will get there in mid-July. All of your non-Siberian friends will shun you for your thoughlessness -- they were really looking forward to your cards.

I wish I were a better dancer.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted!

You now can dance the macarena better than anyone on earth!

I wish I had better handwriting.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:

You can make a perfect capital "X" and lower case "w".

I wish today were a federal holiday in the United States.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, The holiday is called "Working Day" It is celebrated by going into work, working through lunch, and then for 3 more hours without overtime pay.

I wish I could really live on Legion World

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.