Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Who did Mumm-Ra serve?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
The "ancient spirits of evil" were all that I recall him invoking.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Which is the right answer.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Okay. Also from Thundercats: Name the three new Thunderians who joined the team in Season Two.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Ha! I swear I've answered this two other times on this thread [Wink] ... I believe they were:
-Pumyra
-Lynxo
-Bengali

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Sorry, I didn't check back that far. (I knew I should've asked about Jem and the Holograms....)

Correct, obviously. Your turn.

DrakeB3004

Peter Griffin had an ancestor who was in silent films - what was his gimmick?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Farting? Maybe in people's faces?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Getting a black eye.
DrakeB3004

Calybos has it! (sorry for the delay)
Calybos
Applicant

Also from Family Guy: What type of 'reparations' did Cleveland receive and share with his black brothers?
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
It was some kind of cake.

I think it was rice crispie squares.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Correct, it was Rice Krispie squares.

Your turn, WWCrowds.

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'll stay with Family Guy for this question.

In the episode when the family were put in witness protection and hid "down South" (cue lot's of redneck, bad teeth and in-breeding jokes), what was the name of the smartest pupil in class before Meg joined?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

No takers Huh?

Okay, I'll give it to the first one who can describe the pupil in question.

--------------------
Be lucky

This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.