Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct along with Benny the Ball, Fancy-fancy, Spook, and Brain.

Your question, Stealth

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mel Blanc was famous for originating many memorable voices for Warner Brothers during the Golden Age of Animation. But there was one Golden Age of Animation character from a rival studio that Blanc originated the voice of, only for Blanc to have to abandon the character after Warner Brothers signed him to an exclusive contract.

Who is this character?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Woody Woodpecker?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Woody Woodpecker it is. Congratulations, Drake.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Cool beans.

Ok, 80's cartoon trivia time:
Which character from "Bionic Six" shared a name with one of the Transformers?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm this is a question for Kid Prime.

I'll guess Bumblebee

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

nope
DrakeB3004

The Transformer in question was one of the later additions to the G1 series, the Bionic 6 character wasn't a villain or one of the 6, but was bionic
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Perceptor.

(I had to look it up on Wikipedia, because I never saw Bionic Six -- I'd never even heard of it until now)

Another Transformers-related question, which should be a lot easier:

What living legend among voice actors played more than twenty roles in the G1 Transformers cartoon?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

A hint:

He's also been the voice of Fred in almost every incarnation of Scooby-Doo including the current one; the only one where he wasn't Fred was A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

My god, nobody got the Fred hint??

Okay, it's Frank Welker.

Anyone who wants to post a new question is welcome to.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

[Bump]

...and almost four years later...

This one should be easy. What actor from "Mr. Ed" did the voice of Uncle Scrooge on "DuckTales"?

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I can't name ANY actor from Mr. Ed other than Alan Young, and I doubt many people can, so I might as well be the first to guess that it's him.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Alan Young (who, if he's still alive, is at least as old as Uncle Scrooge) it is.

What's your cartoon trivia question, Shining Son?

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Name a Saturday Morning cartoon series that started on Earth and inexplicably became space-based for its final season.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.