Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Bubbles is my favourite as well. Normally I hate cute or twee but Bubbles is just that little bit twisted as well which makes it all good.

Since we're on a PPG roll here, in the episode where an evil cat takes over Townsville who plays the voice of the cat?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

not even one guess? I'll give a clue either just before going to bed tonight or first thing tomorrow morning since the clue is likely to give it away straight away.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Frank Welker? (He voices everything else..)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Kelsey Grammer?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope to both of those. Hint time though, the person that does the cat's voice also does the voice for another major cartoon villain on a different series.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
James Earl Jones? (I wish I watched Powerpuff Girls....)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Mark Hamill!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Mark Hamill it was. I didn't realise it until I was looking at a PPG site the other day, but apparently tis true. I have to admit that is one of my favourite eipsides.

Your go Kippers.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

What is the name of Fry's dog from the past in Futurama?

(Tear-jerker of an episode, by the way.)

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lucky?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Nope!

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I want to say Scruffy but I'm not sure that's right at all.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Probably because it just occurs to me that Scruffy is the janitor, I think...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Nope, you're right, Scruffy's the janitor.

Incidentally, I love that same little bit of animation they reuse over and over again when Bender and Fry walk up to him and demand to know why he's not working. It's just like watching an old He-Man episode! [Smile]

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour, he's walking on sunshine now. :cry: That ep always makes me tear up.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.