Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a while since we had a new trivia game and being the bunch of geeks that we are I know I can't be the only one who loves cartoons (Cartoon Network is my joint favourite TV station with Living TV). So lets have a trivia game for cartoons, old, new, good, bad and ugly.

I'll start (natch).

Which Powerpuff Girls character put in a brief appearance in the first episode of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends?

[ March 24, 2005, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Bevis ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I have a one in three chance:

I would say Bubbles. I think she had an imaginary friend in one episode of her own show.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope, not Bubbles.

When I say Powerpuff Girls character by the way, it's a character from the show rather than specifically one of the girls (which kinda gives a hint that it's *not* one of the girls, but...)

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
The dad-guy in the white coat (Professor or Doctor, I don't want to remember which, since I've traumatically repressed my memory of seeing that show)

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Aww, Reboot, Powerpuff Girls is *genius*.

But you're wrong, it's not the Professor.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll make one more guess:

Ms Keen, the Kindergarden teacher

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
What's "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"?

Anyways, I'll guess Mojo Jojo

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Could it be Bubbles' doll Octy the Octopus?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Drake has it. Mojo appeared as an unimaginative imaginary friend for a couple of seconds.

Foster's is from the same people that did Powerpuff Girls and is fantastically funny. No idea what channel it'll be on in the States, but since it's on Cartoon Network here I'd guess it'd be the same there (but you never know). Worth checking out just for Eduardo and Frankie.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

My inaugural question for this thread (great idea, btw Bevis!)has to be about "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" because that was my favorite cartoon as a kid:
What was Zachary Fox' wife's name?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOOOO good one Drake, i think her name was Eliza fox

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

You got it! (poor woman never did wake up did she?)
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
You got it! (poor woman never did wake up did she?)

Yeah too bad they never did another season so we could've found out Eliza's fate. [Frown]

ok heres my trivia Question it's a two parter;in the "Perils of Penelope Pitstop" what was the name of her antagonist and what was the name of her protectors.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the protectors were the Ant Hill Mob. As for the antagnonist, I just recall that it was her guardian under another name (and cloak).

[ March 25, 2005, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Were the bad guys Dastardly and Muttley? Or was that a different show...?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.