Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes and Yes. Back to you IB.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
My bad, was out of town for the weekend. Got stranded on an island, too! That'll teach me to take a boat out in a storm.

Continuing with the Kole theme...

Kole was summoned once by Kid Eternity. When she was back, which new Teen Titan complimented her on how cool she was?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
This sounds like a job for ... Miss Martian?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Sorry, nope! The Titan in question was a member at the same time, though.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Kid Devil?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You got it, Future. You're up!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Donna Troy sure attracts the redheads. Name three redheaded lads who have thought she was just the grooviest.
Blacula
Easy

Wally
Roy
Terry
(and her son to make 4)
?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Perfect, Blacula! I thought of including her son but the wording would have been weird. I also would have accepted Starfire, just because. [Big Grin] Whoops.

Your turn!

Blacula
Easy

^ [Big Grin]

My question is on this cover -

http://www.comics.org/issue/37569/cover/4/

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Donna and Kory, mmmmmmmm. [Big Grin]

I think Trident was killed by his two partner Tridents?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Yes he was IB. Over to you again.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Another Kole question...

Name at least 10 non-Titans heroes whom Kole has interacted with in the Crisis. By this, I mean exchanged dialogue with or specifically fought alongside. No fair naming heroes just because they were in the Crisis.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

I'm gonna purposely limit myself by not mentioning anyone from the team Kole and the Titans teamed up with in issue #3 to see if I can think of 10 others.

I'll start with the obvious ones -

1. Robin (Earth 2)
2. Huntress (Earth 2)

They died with Kole in issue #12. :cry:

3. Mary Marvel

Was there with them then and witnessed their deaths.

4. Robotman

I think it was he and Dove who teamed up with Kole to bring down Black Adam in issue #9 or 10.

5. Blok
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Azrael (if he counts as a non-Titan hero)

I think it was this group of heroes and Kole who went to the Charlton Earth to protect it.

8. Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Am I right in thinking her crystal might have stopped him from running into the antimatter wave?

9. Batman (Earth 1)
10. Superman (Earth 1)

These two kinda teamed up with the Titans and the other team in issue #3.

My memory's pretty hazy of the Crisis (I really need to treat myself to the Absolute edition this Christmas) so I won't be surprised if some of them are wrong.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Blacula,

you have 1-4 right. 9 and 10 are right too! You also got Dove, I'll give you a point for him. So that's 7. 5-8 are wrong though; Kole was elsewhere at that time.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.