Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Rock, Paper, Scissors, Escalation (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 63 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  61  62  63   
Author Topic: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Escalation
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
The network makes millions after hiring "comeback kid" Vanilla Ice to compose and perform their hit theme song: "It's A Tea Party, Baby."

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately for Vanilla Ice, while composing "It's A Tea Party, Baby", he chose to sample the following songs without giving credit to the original composers -

"Help!" by The Beatles
"Tambourine Man" by Bob "Mumbles" Dylan
"Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin
"Cannonball" by The Breeders
"I Love You" by Barney
and
"Happy Birthday" by "Rockin'" Mildred J. Hill and "Rollin'" Patty Smith Hill

A particularly miffed Barney went on a rampage and ate him.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Barney's gambling debts cause him to be "laundered" by the Mob's dry-cleaners.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*One Year Later*

The Mob's "cleaners" run out of "detergent".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Dark Rockhopper Lad seizes control of the world's detergent supply!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper Lad's innate goodness didn't allow him to stay evil for very long. [Good]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Evil makes a resurgence when Zardi pulls a bunch of orange plaid negligees from his hat.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Evil does not succeed because orange plaid is so last month.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

A little over a year later, orange plaid comes back into fashion.

--------------------

cleome46

Orange plaid-mania fizzles out when all the orange dye is hoarded by the IMF.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
The IMF is completely discredited due to the scandals involving Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

The IMF heads off a ruinous stay in court by cleverly replacing Dominique Strauss-Kahn with a politically un-savvy Durlan actress.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
The Durlan actress turns out to be a mole, and the Durlan fleet arrives to invade Earth.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

The Durlan fleet gets lost while looking for a White Castle.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
White Castle goes bust when Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries opens across the street.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 63 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  61  62  63   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.