Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm guessing this is one of the "killed" Titans who was later revived by timestream hijinks. Unless we're actually talking the Titans/JLA mini.

Jesse Quick?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my gosh!

I posted Titans/Legion, when I meant Titans/JLA. :facepalm:

Note to self: proofread all posts made after a 12-hour workday.

So no, it wasn't Jesse Quick either - she wasn't a Titan yet at that point.

Sorry, guys [Frown] Reposting the Q:

I can recall exactly one Titan who had no speaking line in the Titans/JLA crossover, which was somewhat impressive considering that every Titan (and some allies) up to that point had appeared.

Who was that Titan?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Joto

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Correct, Xben! You're up.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to confess here, Invisible Brainiac, that my Titans knowledge is so slim that I don't even know who Joto is. I got the answer only because you commented on this very piece of trivia on this thread about two pages ago.

But for my question, in the famous XMen / Titans crossover from 1984, who are the seven and a half characters who appear on the front cover? (Hint: 3 of them are Titans)

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Joto was a member of the Jurgens Teen Titans, Xben. You may know him better as his current name Hotspot.

I haven't read that crossover but I'll guess -

Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Jean Grey
Robin
Changeling
Raven
and
Galactus?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Nope - not familiar with Hotspot either. I know Jurgens had a run on Titans with the (annoyingly) de-aged Ray Palmer. Was it any good?

You have 3 characters correct, including one Titan.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Hotspot was also in the Teen Titans Go! cartoon and comic, 52 and made some appearances in Geoff Johns' One Year Later Titans era.

The Jurgens era was hit and miss. It had great art and some great guest appearances (including Postboot Inferno as I recall) and I liked some of the stories... but I didn't really like the main two spotlighted Titans at the time, Risk and Argent, (though I like them well enough now) and, tellingly, the team never really felt like a proper Titans team to me.

They're an interesting blip in Titans history but one that will probably be forgotten in the DCnU.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

My Titans knowledge is pretty limited as well. I like many of the characters individually, but they never grabbed me as much as the Legion or Justice League did. There are several runs that I've never read as well, including Jurgens.

I did read Wolfman-Perez, but annoyingly, a lot of those issues are a jumbled blur in my memory.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Just realized that I had put 1984 in my question. Not that it makes any difference, but it actually came out in 1982. I'd just put '84 in as a placeholder until I had a chance to check, but forgot to until now.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I'll guess:

Jean Grey
Cyclops
Professor X
Wolverine
Storm
Changeling
Starfire
Cyborg

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

5 correct, including one Titan.

Just curious, IB - did you know that you had just mentioned your trivia question on this thread a couple of pages back?

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Xben, yes I did. My Titans knowledge isn't particular deep, so I just went with that. I was also pretty tired then and didn't want to stall the thread any longer than I had to.

Reguessing:

Jean Grey
Cyclops
Professor X
Wolverine
Kitty Pryde
Changeling
Jericho
Wonder Girl

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Now 4 correct, including one Titan

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cyclops
Robin
Wonder Girl
Storm
Jean Grey
Starfire
Professor X
Nightcrawler

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.