Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
This seems a little too obvious, but:

1. Playing their music too loudly.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
OK, I live in an apartment building.

What annoying activity by one/some of my neighbours prevented me from enjoying the comic book I was trying to read today?

2. Having loud sex.
3. Doing some sort of loud home renovation.
4. Having a long, loud argument.
5. A leak in their pipes suddenly seeping through my roof.
6. Having a loud party full of obnoxious guests.
7. Doing 'burn-outs' with their cars in the parking lot.
8. Practicing their (very amateur) piano playing.
9. Jumping and carrying on in the pool with all their clothes on.
10. Breaking my window with their cricket ball.

(...actually hoping it's not the above, because I secretly suspect that I annoy my neighbors with the same.)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
okay, 1, 3 and 8 are taken...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Having loud sex.
5. A leak in their pipes suddenly seeping through my roof.
10. Breaking my window with their cricket ball.

None of the ones mentioned so far, though those are all things that have annoyed me at one time or another (except the piano playing - which they are actually pretty good at and can be nice to listen to every now and then. Keep at it Exnihil.)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Dev Em has it. And very annoying it was too! I was tempted to throw my toaster down in there with them. [Evil]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Question here tomorrow...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

My dad and I have developed a system over the last ten years where we don't overlap most of our DVD purchases. I have the Alien movies, he has the Terminator ones. I have Indy, he has Die Hard...etc.

We then swap back and forth. It's a great system, that keeps either of us from spending too much money.

What is the latest movie of his I borrowed, and have yet to watch...

1. GI Joe
2. Star Trek
3. Public Enemies
4. District 13
5. Inglorious Basterds
6. Transformers 2
7. I Am Legend
8. Predator
9. Resident Evil 3
10. Night at the Museum 2

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

5. Inglorious Basterds

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
7. I Am Legend
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

4. District 13

(I didn't realise District 9 had so many sequels already.)

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Star Trek
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.