Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
11) The Theme Song from Welcome Back Kotter
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I actually did one mile on the arc trainer, but that isn't the question I came up with.

What song or part of a song has been stuck in my head this morning?

1) Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears
2) In the Hall of the Mountain King from Peer Gynt by Grieg
3) White Wedding by Billy Idol
4) On the Road Again by Willie Nelson
5) April Showers by Al Jolson
6) The Preamble to the Constitution by Schoolhouse Rock
7) Man, It's So Loud in Here by Theu Might Be Giants
8) Getting to Know You from The King and I
9) I Got a New Drug by Huey Lewis and the News
10) The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
11) The Theme Song from Welcome Back Kotter
12) Help by the Beatles

Nope, not the theme song to Welcome Back Kotter

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
3) White Wedding
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
4) On the Road Again by Willie Nelson

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
It was not White Wedding.

It was On the Road Again. Although the only lines I know of the song are "On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again."

Ask away Novelty

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know the lyrics to that song either...

Anyways, I ordered and received 2 DCUC figures today. Which 2?

Rather than list everyone, I'll just direct you guys to http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=2038 which is my reference page of choice.

I'll give a clue or two after a couple of days if no one is even close!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dr. Midnite & Zatanna

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Not those two Quis, guess again.

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Etrigan and Orion
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Blue Devil & Blue Beetle

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kamandi and Deadman
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I have Etrigan and Orion, so not those rouge.
Nice try Quis, but not those either.
Cobie has ONE correct.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Deadman and Gentleman Ghost

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Gold and Iron

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Flash (Wally) by 'Ringo
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.