Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd recently discovered Nightwish, thanks to (of all things) someone using "Planet Hell" as background music to a log of gameplay from Runescape.

While I do like that song, my favorite Nightwish song thus far is their cover of "Walking In The Air".

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just dl that one last night, Seth. A friend of mine turned me onto them. "Tutankhamen" is my favourite.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
right now i'm really loving that song "Hate Me" by Blue October.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
I'd recently discovered Nightwish, thanks to (of all things) someone using "Planet Hell" as background music to a log of gameplay from Runescape.

While I do like that song, my favorite Nightwish song thus far is their cover of "Walking In The Air".

Nightwish are pretty good, if you like them you may also like Tristania, Sirenia, and Therion.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

All I can say is, Amy's back! [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy]

[ August 08, 2006, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
NOpe, Scott says you like a different song. I like 'Crazy Bitch' !!! Sorry Bluey..

That the Buckcherry tune? You've got some wild in ya... [Wink]
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Lately I've been listening to a mix of the Sins of Thy Beloved tracks. All pretty good but "Nebula Queen" and "All Alone" truely are outstanding.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy S
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy S           Edit/Delete Post     
"Everybody's Gone To War" by Nerina Pallot hits the spot for me at the moment.

Speaking of hitting the spot, if any girl's likely to turn me then one with long dark hair, intelligent eyes and Steve Tyler lips must be near the top of the list.

Her album, "Fire", is on repeat at the moment.

She reminds me of Suzanne Vega, KT Tunstall, Alanis Morrisette and Sandi Thom with touches of Olivia Newton-John, Meredith Brooks and Judie Tzuke thrown into the mix.

--------------------
Some days I just don't feel like slaying dragons.
It looks like you're shit out of luck today, Puff.

From: sSShhhhh... I'm hunting dwagons | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey LL have you seen the new 'making the video' for Evanescense? I'd imagine you'd like that...

I've heard a Josh Rouse song here and there and the past but I've just recently downloaded a few of his albums from eMusic and there hella good! Some of my favorites so far:
It Looks Like Love
Directions
Summertime
Sunshine
It's The Nighttime

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, man, Scott... how come you didn't tell me about the new single ?!

I so need to find that...

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Hey LL have you seen the new 'making the video' for Evanescense? I'd imagine you'd like that...

Seen the real video but not the making of. I'll have to look for it. Thanks Kev!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Ah, man, Scott... how come you didn't tell me about the new single ?!

I so need to find that...

You just need to check your e-mail. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Oh, and if you want to see the video just go here. MTV seems to have a pretty decent player and it even loaded into FireFox after I upgraded the plug-in. Sat and watched all the videos last night.

Didn't think it was possible but Amy is more beautiful now.

[ August 08, 2006, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta be Cobra Starship's "Bring it" from SNAKES ON A PLANE! Go to youtube.com and search for COBRA STARSHIP. It's great!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
That new Evanescence song is really good, but I would have to say my favorite song out there right now is Five For Fighting's "The Riddle"!!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I bought tickets to the Evanescence concert today! First concert Caroline and I have planned to go to in over a decade. Booked a room at the good Marriott downtown, just a couple of blocks from the small venue where Amy and company will be performing Halloween week. We plan on just getting away for a couple of days, even if we are only a few miles from home.
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.