Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
TimberBear
wonder bear powers...activate!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimberBear   Email TimberBear         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
Originally posted by TimberBear:
call me when youre sober by evanescence...cant wait til the new cd comes out on oct 3rd [Smile]

is this the one, where she kinda looks like Little Red Riding Hood in the video !?

if so, i think the guy looks amazing in it [ with that great hair style and those WOLF style contacts ]

Matthew.

yeah thats the one...that guy is DAMN cute...GRRRRR...the new album rocks but took a little getting used too...not as gothy or dark as "fallen" or their older stuff...cloud nine, lithium and all that i'm living for are awesome tracks!
From: st. louis, mo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
latest fav tunes:
- The Shin's cover of Postal Service's 'We Will Become Silhouettes'
- Hellogoodbye's 'Call N' Return'
- Gwen Stenfani's 'Now That You Got It'

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't really have a favorite song, I like almost any music.

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no idea how new or old it is, but a friend burned me a copy of a UK band named Archive that is the best trip-hop/electronica album I've heard in a while.

A recent iTunes free download called "Apocalypso" by Mew. Wonderful. If you have iTunes and you're not getting the free download, you should be. They bat around .750 for good music IMO.

"Save Room for Love," John Legend. Most of the rest of the album is a little too self-consciously retro for me, but this is a plain old good song.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fall Out Boy's This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race. A single for their new album coming out in February.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
call me when youre sober by evanescence...cant wait til the new cd comes out on oct 3rd [Smile]

is this the one, where she kinda looks like Little Red Riding Hood in the video !?

if so, i think the guy looks amazing in it [ with that great hair style and those WOLF style contacts ]

Matthew.

yeah thats the one...that guy is DAMN cute...GRRRRR...the new album rocks but took a little getting used too...not as gothy or dark as "fallen" or their older stuff...cloud nine, lithium and all that i'm living for are awesome tracks!
Still my current favorite in the album department.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Right now, my favorite song is a favorite from my reckless youth...... "Last Christmas" by George Michael and Wham [Smile] I can watch that video over and over and over! The snowy mountainside and the gorgeous ski cabin and all those beautiful, thin, seemingly wealthy young couples enjoying the holidays together. Sharing presents, frolicking in the hot tub, nibbling gourmet food that is more then likely catered in every day. Drinking good wine and getting cozy in front of the roaring fire with whomever is interested.

I'm also enjoying Madonna singing "Santa Baby" because I know she is on the naughty list big time, forever [Smile]

But my favorite traditional Christmas song is "The Carol of the Bells" because it is so gothic at heart. I also like a song from the Middle Ages "The Holly and the Ivie" because if you listen to the words, it is very Wiccan and Celtic [Smile]

On another note, on the regular ALternative station, I am enjoying Fallout Boy, "Leading Man."

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"Southbound" by Thin Lizzy.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by armsfalloffboy:
A recent iTunes free download called "Apocalypso" by Mew. Wonderful.

The whole CD, _Mew and the Glass-Handed Kites_, is pretty good, but that might be the standout track.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I have a new favorite song. I think some of you may now too. [Bouncing Boy]
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's a damn fun song! I have to find me a copy.

My current fave is the new Fallout Boy single, "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race."

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
That's a damn fun song! I have to find me a copy.

My current fave is the new Fallout Boy single, "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race."

If you look up a few posts you'll see that's my current fave too CJ. As for the Yoyodyne song (The Wedding of Bouncing Boy for those who didn't follow my link), I'll happily provide you with a copy. We must not let this song become lost again! [Smile]
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, awesome - you found it?!? Love all the name dropping! Who did you have to beat up or where did you time travel to to get it?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I actually lucked out on one of my Google alerts and it showed up on eBay. They had a But It Now option and I couldn't have done any transaction faster. [Smile]
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
As for the Yoyodyne song (The Wedding of Bouncing Boy for those who didn't follow my link), I'll happily provide you with a copy. We must not let this song become lost again! [Smile]

Hey Scott, can you set me up with a copy? [Smile]

[ December 10, 2006, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Omni Craig ]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.