Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
The three opening songs and the three ending songs for the anime "Kimagure Orange Road". Kimagure means "whimsical", and the series itself is like the triangle they had between the founders.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
JUST DANCE!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
When that song comes on in the bars after 11:00 PM, things get freaking crazy. [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I so misread this as LEAST favorite song. My bad.

I'm just your average middle clas white guy and I listen mostly to oldies, and one I can't seem to get enough of is Roy Orbison's version of "I Drove All Night."

Sorry, I think most of today's stuff is crap. Showing my age, I guess.

[ April 01, 2009, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Arm Fall Off Boy ]

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The new album by The Decemberists = absolutely brilliant!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
EDE- we are of one mind on that.

The Futureheads I Wouldn't Be Like This If You Were Here is getting a lot of play right now.

Ditto for Shawn Mullins' The Ballad of Kathryn Johnston

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"Reckoner" by Radiohead. I'm in one those moods.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
"Straight to Hell" by Drivin' N' Cryin'. Oldie but a goodie.
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
aaaaaaaaaaaaand after seeing her bring down the frikkin' HOUSE tonight performing it on American Idol, another Lady Gaga song: POKER FACE!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Chinese" by Lily Allen. A bittersweet mother-daughter relationship song whose title refers to sharing Chinese food and watching TV together.

Really, there's not one bad song on her second album, "It's Not Me...It's You."

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Don Cherry's "Until The Rain Comes" from Multkulti. Of course it's pouring like mad here, but the song/cd is just as great as it was nineteen years ago.

Cherry's not around anymore, though the composer of the song (and producer of the CD) definitely is. (Peter Apfelbaum: Piano.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
This one goes out to Joey in Oz... [Wink]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hedley
For the Nights I Can't Remember

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Sleater-Kinney:

Buy Her Candy

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Lately I've been listening to Chris Cornells solo stuff. then there's the oddball stuff by guys like Webb Wilder (Tough it out, Human Cannonball). Several diffent versions of Wicked Game (Chris Issaks and HIM) and I hate to say it, but I've found as I get older that screaming angsty androgenous rock really doesn't do it for me. I've been following some (shudder) country music. The men sound like men. I've always liked the Bellamy Bros. and some folk are remaking their stuff. Nina Simone still knocks about in my playlists. Occasionally I'll plop in an old cassete and hit some Del Amitri or KWS. Robert Cray is still in there. Brian Setzer.

And of course I like the oldies, like Elo, but oldies radio around here only seems to play the same thirty songs over and over.

I Also have the BBC sessions for Led. The songs were different and still good. Oddly, while everyone seems to key in on Stairway to Heaven or Kashmire, I like Tea For One better. Hotdogs a kick as well.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.