Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Soooo now that we are gonna need a new Academy class... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Soooo now that we are gonna need a new Academy class...
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with Danielle, Devlin, Catspaw, Kono, Gear, Jazmin and Zoe as cadets.
I'd add Ivy, too.

Quantum Queen, Psyche, Laurel Gand, Celeste and Kent should join the Legion without going to the Academy so that Glorith, Dragonwing and Chemical Kid can go back to being students, too.

That's what I'd like anyway.
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
would love to see Monica Sade, Particon, Nara Minsork, Turtle Boy join the Academy...

hmm..

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
While I don't know if Monstress would really work in this version of the Legion, I think she would make a great Academy student! I could see her being the unofficial student morale officer.

Inferno would be interesting too; to be honest, I would rather see the Inferno we already know popping up in Legion Lost, but it's probably more likely that I would pop up in Legion Lost before her....between Sun Boy, Dragonwing, Fire Lad and the umpteen fire-powered villains the Legion have though, I kind of think Inferno might just get lost in the crowd anyway...

Thunder would be cool if they really use the SHAZAM link to separate her from the Daxamites, Insect Queen I love and Catspaw I could go either way on depending on how she's written...

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to see Thunder show up as a member of the Knights Tempus or some other "future Legion" kind of thing!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
would love to see Monica Sade, Particon, Nara Minsork, Turtle Boy join the Academy...

Monica Sade? Nara Minsork? You are asking for a new Legion of Super-Assassins.

Although, Turtle Boy as an assassin...

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Tanner Issue #One: Although, Turtle Boy as an assassin...
An invulnerable assassin could be funky. Just walk in with a bomb and blow it up, walking out of the rubble afterwards.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be great if someone in the Legion, say Chuck, would remember the casts of the other Legions and make a list of potential parallel members. Perhaps he could send off teams a la Fatal Five to collect them and populate a new generation of cadets.

[Kinetix] [Insect Queen] [Kid Quantum] [Dream Boy] [Veilmist] [Lume] [Ringtoss] [Gear]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid: It would be great if someone in the Legion, say Chuck, would remember the casts of the other Legions and make a list of potential parallel members. Perhaps he could send off teams a la Fatal Five to collect them and populate a new generation of cadets.
Now that is a cool idea. They've met the other two Legions, and are aware that, in other universes, characters like Shikari and Gear became members. It would be entirely logical to wonder if *their* universe has parallels to those characters, as it has parallels to Garth, Imra, Rokk, etc.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Thunder as part of the Knights Templar I think is an AWESOME idea! I would love to see occasional appearances from a team inspired by a Legionnaire in the same way the Legion were inspired by Kal-El or Mon-El or whoever it is this week.. [Wink]

I also really dig the idea of Chuck, Lu and Lydda (and XS?) heading off on little missions to investigate Legion parallels....even a backup story every now and then with one of more of them heading off to gather Academy recruits just generally would be fun, and could be done as a good homage to the kooky tryouts the Legion don't really do anymore.. [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
Then there was Lori Morning. With her H-dial, she would be disqualified from the Legion, but might fit in at the Legion Academy.

On the other hand, if Lori Morning met Glorith, the Universe might implode.

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by razsolo:

I also really dig the idea of Chuck, Lu and Lydda (and XS?) heading off on little missions to investigate Legion parallels....

Perhaps that's why XS hasn't been around. She's been off searching for a parallel Zoe (etc.). Better reason than Levitz just hates the character. [tease]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the idea of one or more people going out to search for recruits, say, a Marla, Chuck, XS team!

I've always loved [Lume] , too, and would really enjoy his/her addition to the Legion Acacemy.

I so wish that TPTB would give the Academy their own place in a renewed Adventure title again.
Especially with Phil working on the art.

I'd love him to do an ongoing backup story using the 31st century magic users.
It could be something based on Mysa, Blok, Harlak(sp?) and Glorith with appearances/side stories that include Jeckie, Dragon Mage and even Nura.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni   Email Omni         Edit/Delete Post     
i like the magic story line!

i know there was a magic wars and i think it be cool to see that come back maybe... i haven't read that story line yet. can anyone tell me if it was any good?

but i had an idea for something like that, now that the Black witch has all of the magic of the Archie legion in her, maybe its fighting to get out... along with Mordur and Zoe's counter part is found in the story.

I'd love to see Lume again as well! he/she had real potential.

i think the search for parallels is a great idea!

--------------------
read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232

From: dorchester, MA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni:
i like the magic story line!

i know there was a magic wars and i think it be cool to see that come back maybe... i haven't read that story line yet. can anyone tell me if it was any good?

My review.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni   Email Omni         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you!

--------------------
read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232

From: dorchester, MA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.