Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World Occupations! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World Occupations!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, early on it was us doing whatever job Lash assigned us, but now that we've grown as a community and settled in, I think it's time for us to take up regular occupations here on Legion World! As many of you have noticed, I have signed up for the important duty of Legion World milliner! So what is your official occupation here on Legion World?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Will we see a festive array of hats in the weeks to come?

I will be Legion World food critic. It's a big job, but so am I.

(Actually, my first job is to point out to Saturn Girl, in her comment re:Jinxes, that baloney is a much-maligned meat product; a true Italian baloney, well prepared, can be quite the tasty treat.)

[ September 13, 2003, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I will be Legion World historian!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Italian Boy
Guido

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Italian Boy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I will be the Legion World fluffer

--------------------
You have any Italian in you? You want some?

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Post whore of course. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen
the eradication of all things good.....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Queen   Email Evil Queen         Edit/Delete Post     
If Lightning Lad is post whore does that make icefire just the whore?
Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe that I have alredy assumed the role of Legion World Statistition. Unless someone else wants it...
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be Legion World chaplain! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm already the lovable, cuddly curmudgeon. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it {g}
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Queen   Email Evil Queen         Edit/Delete Post     
How do you put someone else's post in your reply?
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ecentric political gadfly and complainer here.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gossamer:

Of the icons at the top of their post, click on the far right one (it will say "reply with quote when you click on it!).
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Gossamer:

Of the icons at the top of their post, click on the far right one (it will say "reply with quote when you click on it!).
Thanks
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to take on responsibilities as the Legion World chef. I'll try to make meals festive and fun without being as tight-assed as Martha Stewart. We'll have great parties, and I'll learn everyone's favorite dishes and treats and try to keep them on hand. I'll get the serving droids to stock your in-room refrigerators and pantries a lot more often than they used to. Fat Cramer may inspect my kitchen at any time, and sample and critic. I will take all recommendations into consideration. [Saturn Girl]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be the Official LEGION WORLD People-Watcher.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.