Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World Occupations! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World Occupations!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I could be Legion World bartender. There seems to be a demand for one. [Invisible Kid]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be the official Legion World copyeditor and point out all your mispellings and tpyos.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll assume the position of headmaster of the Legion World Training Academy. Of course I'll need an assistant Headmistress to supervise the girls wing while I supervise and train all the boys, lads, & kids.

[Cool]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
I'll assume the position of headmaster of the Legion World Training Academy. Of course I'll need an assistant Headmistress to supervise the girls wing while I supervise and train all the boys, lads, & kids.

[Cool]

Are you of the "spare the rod" school of thought?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:

[Cool]

Are you of the "spare the rod" school of thought?
I believe that judicious use of "the rod" provides incentives to improve future performance.

[Cool]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I guess I get to be Legion World Boy Toy!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

quote:
Originally posted by Gossamer:
If Lightning Lad is post whore does that make icefire just the whore?

Does Gossamer not like me?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
quote:
Originally posted by Gossamer:
If Lightning Lad is post whore does that make icefire just the whore?

Does Gossamer not like me?
Oh, tish-posh, she thinks you're swell, Icey! You know how we tease the ones we like!

Hey, Teeds is good at being bossy. Perhaps she should be in charge of training the new recruits of the lass persuasion. But I bet she'd rather be official LEGION WORLD Punster or something like that... Maybe in charge of creating new dance crazes, I dunno....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
since everyone thinks i'm ultra tidy !!!

i can organise everyone's comic collections !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Mine will take awhile Matthew about 12,000 comics!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello guys....been awhile, but I guess I would be the accounting legion .... paying the bills and cashing all your credits in.
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
since everyone thinks i'm ultra tidy !!!

i can organise everyone's comic collections !!!

Matthew.

i didn't give myself a title !!??

i suppose i would be LEGIONWORLD's Comics Curator !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Mine will take awhile Matthew about 12,000 comics!!!!!

that's a lot of comics !!!

but that's okay !!! i have ultra speed [Wink] remember !!!

Matthew.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Healex:
Hello guys....been awhile, but I guess I would be the accounting legion .... paying the bills and cashing all your credits in.

Hey Healex, how are you doing! Been wondering where you disappeared to? Hope everything is okay and welcome back!

V

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
has anyone claimed the Legion World Gadfly Position yet? If not it's Mine, Mine I Tell You, Mine... All Mine...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.