Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World Occupations! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World Occupations!
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
quote:
Originally posted by New Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Sorry, New Kid, but we already have both a gadfly and a curmudgeon! Glad to see everyone is filling up the essential occupations first!

Speaking of essential positions, how about Pun-Catcher? or Annoying Visitor? or...
If New Kid was in the Navy (wasn't he?), then he should be Admiral of the Royal Squadron. I think I could scare up a rowboat for flagship. This could be an important job soon, since Winema appears to be preparing her space yacht for battle.
Actually, FC I think my 'Twin Brother' Space Ranger, who also happens to be the Newest Member of our happy little group, wants that job.

Now if only that uptight little nerd could figure out how to log on properly he might be able to help!! [Laugh Out Loud] [Confused]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
After this past week of posting, I believe we're in desperate need of a Legion World Psychiatrist.

Any takers?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
All I know is, I like the hooters, but this vagina dealie is SOOOOOOO weird....!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
After this past week of posting, I believe we're in desperate need of a Legion World Psychiatrist.

Any takers?

Sentient, I believe there was a super type who was studying to become a priest. I am having a difficult time remembering his name. But, I believe that in this era Priests are considered to be excellent councelors. Would he do?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Any takers?

What about you, Nightie? You seem level headed and most of us would love to lie on your couch. [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Must resist urge to comment.............

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frostfyre:
Must resist urge to comment.............

Come on Icey, open up. I'll help bring you back.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Sentient, I believe there was a super type who was studying to become a priest. I am having a difficult time remembering his name. But, I believe that in this era Priests are considered to be excellent councelors. Would he do?

I believe you're referring to an alternate reality version of me. I'm an atheist. My real name is Baalshazzar and I was a member of the Outsiders but now I'm a member of the Legion.

Go here for more info. [Smile]

Oh, and thanks for the compliment Semi, but...
"I would not do it if you SPROCKING paid me."

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QUOTE]
"I would not do it if you SPROCKING paid me."

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Sentient, I believe that you have me confused with my brother.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
What a smart thread. We probably need an update, though. Has anyone changed their LW occupation? What about the new people?

I'm a LW entrepreneur, La Donna Trump, if you will. I own a publishing company (produces the LMB Comet and the LW Directory), a hospital world (Medicus Two), a fast food franchise (McCauley's), a production company (produces The Poster's Studio), and I fund many charities, including Our Sister of the Breasted Virgin.

Golly! I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a variety of roles on Legion World. I’ll disclose a few, since my space-lawyers insist that I don’t have to give out any information about my wealth than I don’t wish to disclose.

I am Chief of Security, for life, and in total control of Legion World Security.

I am a Legion World Triumvir, and in total control of one third of the Legion World armies, totally loyal to me. Their loyalty to me and their efficiency are directly related, therefore making me a Triumvir for life as well.

With my funds from faraway conquests, I have begun a variety of investments on Legion World.

I am co-owner of chocalatte with Stu.

I am one of the three chief investors in the construction of the Giant Squid Memorial Center for Alt ID Culture, along with Eryk Davis Ester and the HighPriestess Viviane, thereby making the three of us the chief executive officers of the center, although we have chosen to have little to no role in the way it runs. Since Viviane is currently deceased and her funds are being transferred to Opal, she will probably take on her role as a chief investor, although this is currently tied up in litigation. In plain terms, EDE and I own the Center, although we do not have anything to do with running it at this time.

I have founded the first Legion World bank with Princess Crujectra, and we now are in control of all loans and investments.

I have combined excesses of my fortune with the other Triumvirs, Eyrk Davis Ester and Greybird, as well as Princess Crujectra and the wealth of the Psyionian family and the Spiffany family to purchase the majority of Legion World’s land that previously had not been purchased.

To sell this land more efficiently to the public, we have opened the Real Estate offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Also, I’m one of the official Legion World historians and *thee* official historian for the LMBP. This is not really a job, but an honorary position I fill in my spare time.

And I’m also the official Spider-Man historian, although only two or three people ever read those critiques

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I am an unemployed drifter, and happy about it.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Unofficially I am the Keeper of the LMB Archives, but that's not so much a job as it is a labor of love that I work on from time to time.

Most of the old volumes of LMB Lore that I possess are just collecting dust in the basement of the Loser Cave rather than being on display in the Archives reading room as they should be. I use one of them to support an uneven leg on my kitchen table.

[ October 20, 2004, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Adding to my above entry, Prime has named me the political liaison to the Alt community, under his leadership. As such I'm currently serving as one of the Trinity that runs the Squid Center.

And, CK, you and EDE may own the Squid Center building but the land it's on is owned by me, as it was the original site of the Dreamerteria.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.