Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World Occupations! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World Occupations!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I think we can safely say at this point that the answer is probably "no."

Impressive detective work, Jeffy Poo. Perhaps I should make you the Chief of Legion World Intelligence [Wink] [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll pass. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
In light of recent events the position of Legion World Boy Toy is open. I will be moving to my new position as Activities Coordinater!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
My Legion World Occupation is (hopefully) self-evident. [Cool]

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I nominate myself as Legion World's bass player.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Lush, reporting for *hic* duty!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
Well I was a baker for quite a few years so I'll go for that post if it's open. I'm sure you don't want me in my current role as a serious fraud investigator... there'll be no call for that here I'm sure!

/McCauley Culkin {Oh NO!} /MC

We've lost our Baker? Where am I gonna get my morning pluberry muffin?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll gladly bake your muffins freshly everyday BB
....*ahem*.....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
He's back! Place your orders now! Bakers get up very early.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Indeed we do which is why I'm away to bed now anyway - that and it's nearly midnight on this side of the atlantic and I've had a lo-o-o-ong day.

And are you reallly surprised that I'm back? heh heh you're not that lucky Cramer!

[Big Grin]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
And after gale, as Legion World sails into the sun-set, once again it rights itself. [Smile]
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Official Legion World sports-reviewer and food-tester reporting for duty. I'll get right to work and watch football and eat Taco Bell to make sure that both activities will be safe for other Legion World residents to take part in.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mighty Quinn M.
!!!!!!!!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mighty Quinn M.   Email The Mighty Quinn M.         Edit/Delete Post     
Fashion Consultant and/or Spokesmodel!!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by New Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Sorry, New Kid, but we already have both a gadfly and a curmudgeon! Glad to see everyone is filling up the essential occupations first!

Speaking of essential positions, how about Pun-Catcher? or Annoying Visitor? or...
If New Kid was in the Navy (wasn't he?), then he should be Admiral of the Royal Squadron. I think I could scare up a rowboat for flagship. This could be an important job soon, since Winema appears to be preparing her space yacht for battle.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
ALL HANDS ON DECK! PREPARE TO BE BOARDED!

hehe! I always wanted to say that!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.