Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World Occupations! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World Occupations!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Unofficially I am the Keeper of the LMB Archives, but that's not so much a job as it is a labor of love that I work on from time to time.

Most of the old volumes of LMB Lore that I possess are just collecting dust in the basement of the Loser Cave rather than being on display in the Archives reading room as they should be. I use one of them to support an uneven leg on my kitchen table.

[Eek!] [Mad]

( [Big Grin] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Boy:
Adding to my above entry, Prime has named me the political liaison to the Alt community, under his leadership. As such I'm currently serving as one of the Trinity that runs the Squid Center.

And, CK, you and EDE may own the Squid Center building but the land it's on is owned by me, as it was the original site of the Dreamerteria.

In case this was missed.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Boy:
And, CK, you and EDE may own the Squid Center building but the land it's on is owned by me, as it was the original site of the Dreamerteria.

That sounds about right, Miss T. Just that Opal will own the building too once she officially inherits her mothers investments.

One other thing that I do, that I just remembered:

I give seminars occasionally at Mayavale University and other institutions on the history of the LMB, as well as special seminars on the history of Princess Crujectra. Tiffany Spiffany has attended one before.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I have plans to open my own dry cleaning shop here on Legion World. I just need to get the appropriate permission and them someone to build for me.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a part-time job as Cobalt Kid's conscience.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
as well as special seminars on the history of Princess Crujectra.

Cobie Cakes, I'm not certain those University students are old enough to hear about most of our history [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
One other thing that I do, that I just remembered:

Goodness, Cobie! With all the hats you wear on Legion World, we're going to have to install a tesse-hat-eract in the Security Office!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.