Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Help Name Miss T's Pussy (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Help Name Miss T's Pussy
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You simply must name one of them Grendel!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Neuro           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dragonmage] Bah!

I think EDE is trying to trick me by asking people to post their pussy name suggestions here.

What he's really intimating is this is an inferior thread in need of his public support to be viable.

Clearly this man's evil knows no bounds!

Eryk Davis Ester won't rest until he has stolen my thunder!!!

I still have a little thunder stashed in my pocket. If he frisks me, I'm doomed!!! [Dragonmage]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'll frisk you for him...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] I first noticed Eryk's jealousy of me some 34 threads ago when he used a "t" in one of his posts.

Everyone knows the "T's" are my signature letter!

And the sheer brazeness of his theft!!!

Oooooooooooooooh it makes my blood boil to a steaming 98.0 degrees. [Dragonmage]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
How about, Eva, Bernard, Bianca, James

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Feh. Everyone knows I was using "t"'s in my posts back in the day on the old DCMB's. You kids these days think you came up with everything on your own.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] Really? Oh. Oops! *tee hee* [Dragonmage]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

I've also been known to use the letter "P" in my posts. That's a proven fact!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Look, Miss T, I think I've been nothing but nice to you ever since you've been on these boards. If you insist on taking offense at things that were in fact nothing but harmless attempts at making you feel welcome, then I'm not exactly sure what I can do about it.

Quite frankly, your latest claim that my use of the letter "t" in my posts is some kind of affront to you is just ridiculous. Should I stop posting in English because it's the language you post in? Should I stop quoting other posters because sometimes you quote other posters? How far does this need to go?

Personally, I'm getting rather tired of dealing with having to constantly tread lightly to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Tongue in cheek?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Tongue in cheek?

Is that an offer to me or her? [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

I'm surprised Miss T. hasn't taken offense to EDE always wearing that nelly li'l cap...

[ September 25, 2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Loser Logan ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE! You being a little rough around the edges. Miss T is my friend, but I'm getting this animal attraction for you.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Tongue in cheek?

Is that an offer to me or her? [Wink]
WoW! EDE you really surprised me with that one!

But my Super Hep-Uranus Mentor... of Space, the one and only Lash, says I need to explore new horizons to be really Kewl!

So C'Mere Big Boy! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

[ September 25, 2004, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Loser Lad
Stressed

*quietly exits thread*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.