Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Help Name Miss T's Pussy (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Help Name Miss T's Pussy
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought you'd like that, babe.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"This Lady MIss T she has pussy??"

Slips knife loose in scabbard and pulls huge axe into his hands

"Here pussy pussy pussy"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] [Eek!] Keep away from my pussy, you brute! [Eek!] [Triad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is your pussy soft? is it furry? will it make a good pouch to hold my weapons?

Here pussy, pussy, pussy

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

[Triad] Very soft but short-haired.

And I will slay you before I allow you to make a pouch of my pussies!

Now, go get your helmet polished, you brute! *tee hee* [Triad]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

"Ah the feel of a short haired pouch, still I already have some fur and I must find a match so my pouch shall be the envy of all Barbarians"

"My helmet is very shiny at the moment shall I show you"

Hrun moves to release some straps

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

[Triad] [Eek!] Holy Corksoaker, Conan! [Eek!] [Triad]

--------------------

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Tis a very shiny helmet is it not?

And gives very good protection

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

[Triad] Yes, it is a very shiny helmet. You seem to have a big, thick club, too.

You seem well-prepared for acts of barbarianism. Keep up the good work, "Hun!" [Wink] [Triad]

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!]

...there are no words...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

[Triad] What would you suggest I name my pussies, Gold Leader?

I have 4 new kittens: 2 boys, 2 girls. [Triad]

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Okies, the kittens will be 5 weeks old tomorrow and I've named them.

Kevin MacDougal and Vera Louise would like all of Legion World to join them in christening their kittens:

Felix Bradford, male, white w/ black spots, the definite leader of the pack. He's the boldest explorer and the most playful.

Heidi Gayle, a.k.a. Heidi Goseekie, female, calico, shy girl that she is she loves to find the most unreachable places to tease me from.

Dorothy Jane, a.k.a. Dottie, female, calico w/ more spots than her sister, a little shy too but she likes to fluff up and be the defender.

Tucker Herman, male, white w/ carmel spots, very shy but loves to be stroked. Originally the runt, he's blossomed into the "pretty boy" of the group. He'd rather be pampered than be adventurous.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I am shocked and dismayed that you didn't name one of the male kittens "Lou".

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, maybe Bill [Razz]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a good name too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.