Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Help Name Miss T's Pussy (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Help Name Miss T's Pussy
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I assure you Miss T that what you seem to see as a pattern directed against you is not targeted at you at all. It is quite the tradition here on Legion World that whenever a thread is started on a particular subject, to bump other threads on that subject. Why it's well-known that I once filled the entire first page of the MMB with threads about MLLASH in response to a thread started about him!

This is not unusual behavior at all, nor is it limited to me. This seems to be some particular obsession of yours which is leading you to assume the worst about my motivations.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Neuro           Edit/Delete Post     
[Calamity King] Jeepers! Maybe Lester Spiffany put a chip in my head! [Lester Spiffany] [Calamity King]
--------------
"A Rimborian could see through this tissue-thin plot." -- Opposable Big Toes Boy, Matter-Eater Lad #18.

Posts: 6106|From: Touston City, Touston|Registered: Jul 2003

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It *does* sound like a Lester plot! That devil! He's probably responsible for Teeds being sick as well!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] Oh, sure, Eryk. Once again I address a subject about me and you automatically bump up a related subject. Predictably cruel *sobs*

*sobs heavily* [Dragonmage]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I noticed your Alt, I put it in the Shout Box.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] A likely story.

There's always some "logical" reason to refute my "irrational" blatherings, aren't there?

Well, EDE has obviously tossed a mind-controlling nelly cap on your head, Viv! And it's too tight a fit, methinks!

Storms off in a snit! [Dragonmage]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor misgiuded Miss T, I think all your alts have finally fired that brain. It's been fun kiddos, but I have got some work to do, I'll be on later.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] Bah! [Dragonmage]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
 -

Which reminds me I still have to color this...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I'll color you!!!

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, okay?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

How about red?

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Red is good...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

And I'll make your head purple.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

[LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.