Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Poster's Studio (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Poster's Studio
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
In the interest of creating my first fanfic, loosely based on the characters within the LMBP, I've read the entire Who's Who and What's your LMBP Power? threads. But there's still lots of information I'd like to learn about LMBers. Therefore, I'm debuting my new talkshow, The Poster's Studio, on the Legion World Network. Stop by and we'll entertain the masses.

[ October 18, 2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Somber Lass ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
FIRST!!!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Oh, and there's no real formality to being a guest. Just enter the thread and I'll ease you into the interview.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I'm entered.
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Welcome to Live with Miss T., Zombie STU. *Applause*

(Shakes hand and directs you to a comfortable chair. We sit.)

You usually go by STU and I believe you've also been called Stuey, Stu Rat, and Iron Rat. Any other colorful IDs that you've had during your tenure with the LMBP?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Nightcrawler.
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie STU:
Nightcrawler.

from the audience... [LOL]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Chuckles.

Now, now, STU. Let's not get my show pulled off the air during the first interview. Though it might be good press, if you did.

I've read that you possess the ability to weave magic that is accompanied by holographic rats. Sounds formidable. Have your powers become any more definable since you first revealed this?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

[Nightcrawler]
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Somber Lass:
I've read that you possess the ability to weave magic that is accompanied by holographic rats. Sounds formidable. Have your powers become any more definable since you first revealed this?

Well, there was that whole Dark STU incident. My normal costume turned red, and I had this giant flaming rodent aura behind me.

Oh, and all my speech balloons had a heavy, black line around them, to make them seem all menacing and stuff.

Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Sextastic!

Which side of the line do you prefer to walk, STU? Good? Bad? Bi-ethical?

Seriously, though, I'd like to ask you about your rat and puppy incarnations. Beast that you are, why do you choose these animals as your primary totems?

--------------------

Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Tonight's guest: Zombie STU (as seen below)

-

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Sextastic!

Which side of the line do you prefer to walk, STU? Good? Bad? Bi-ethical?

I have one foot on either side of the line.

quote:
Seriously, though, I'd like to ask you about your rat and puppy incarnations. Beast that you are, why do you choose these animals as your primary totems?

"Rat" came from "StuRat," which is a (sort of) misspelling of Stuart.

The puppy came from an avatar I had, which was of the wiener dog puppy from Liberty Meadows. And then, when I was LW Leader, my avatar changed in keeping with my status -- it was a pic of one of Semi's lovely puppies!

Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Do you now or have you ever posted as Rody the Super-Rat? Or is this just a tabloid rumor?

I've wondered who the Liberty Meadows fan is among the board - signs now point to you, though I'm sure there are others.

Is it safe to describe you as a sorcerer in canine form who practices rat magic?

What Legionnaires inspire you?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

1) [whistles]

2) I like Liberty Meadows as much as the next person, but there are definitely more avid fans out there. [Wink]

3) How about a human sorcerer who frequently takes different animal forms, and who practices rat magic?

4) The magic-wielding ones! I even like Mordru.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.