Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Poster's Studio (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Poster's Studio
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
(Hmmmm, looking at her cards.)

Apparently I own Lonely Hearts, too. In that case, you deserve a raise. And a larger benefits package.

According the notes, you are a very important member of the Security Office on Legion World. What are your primary duties and what cases are you currently working on?

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
According the notes, you are a very important member of the Security Office on Legion World. What are your primary duties and what cases are you currently working on?
I am so deep cover within the Security Office that not even I know what it is I actually do.

I am, however, currently working part-time as Cobalt Kid's conscience.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

(Hiccups. A blinding flash and O.W.L. Girl has been retconned as Myriad. All other story elements still apply.)

(Dazed, Myriad's eyelashes flutter and her vision clears. She looks up and sees LMBer Outdoor Miner.)

I think I remember you - Outer Binder?

So, tell me, what's it like being an insectoid sentient on a world full of mostly humanoids?

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Myriad:

I think I remember you - Outer Binder?

Close enough, Myrv.

quote:

So, tell me, what's it like being an insectoid sentient on a world full of mostly humanoids?

It reinforces my superiority complex.

No, I kid. It's fine, really. Everyone's done so much to make me feel like I belong here. And the beer's free. What more could a bug ask for?

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Do you ever miss the comfort of a hive mind society, Odor Merger?

Is it true that you are currently romantically involved with a certain stool at SHAKES? Will wedding bells be ringing anytime soon?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Myriad:
Do you ever miss the comfort of a hive mind society, Odor Merger?

That's a great question, Myrgis.

I don't, actually. My capacity for independant thought would make me unconfortable with such an arrangement.

But if I did, I suppose with my abilities I could find one fairly quickly.

quote:
Is it true that you are currently romantically involved with a certain stool at SHAKES?
We're just good friends.

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

I think I'm remembering you better, now, Outdoor Miner. If I recall correctly, you are a true musical connoiseur.

Tell us, what genres do you prefer and who are your top 5 favorite performers or groups of all time?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I believe it was Louis Armstrong who once said that there are only two kinds of music: good and bad. I like all kinds of music, though I primarily listen to rock and jazz these days.

Top 5 of all time is a tough one, and the list often changes. The Beatles and King Crimson are perrenials, though. Miles Davis and Duke Ellington have to be up there as well. Basically, I won't dismiss anything without giving it a good listen first.

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Miner, you're the first bug I ever took the time to talk to. I'm better for having had the pleasure. Thank you for being my first postboot interview and do come back.

*APPLAUSE*

(Now, about that raise... How does 30 more ergloks a week sound?)

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Thank you, Myriad. It's been fun, and I look forward to seeing who you interview next.

quote:
(Now, about that raise... How does 30 more ergloks a week sound?)
Sounds fine.

What's an erglok?

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

A door.

*tee hee*

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.