Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Poster's Studio (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Poster's Studio
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Are there any heroic exploits you'd care to plug while you're here?

Any dire schemes you'd like to reveal?

If not, I'd genuinely like to thank you for being the first guest on The Poster's Studio. I'd love to have you back any time, STU!

*APPLAUSE*

(Behind the scenes:)
Oh, and just out of curiousity, what's your native homeworld?

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Would anyone like to be my guest tonight?

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't have anything to do...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

My ratings are going to shoot through the roof!

Tonight's guest: MLLASH

(Six straight minutes of STANDING OVATIONS and LOTS OF APPLAUSE.)

What an honor to have Legion World's most beloved poster in the chair, tonight.

Do you recall your membership #, Lash? You are one of the founding members of Legion World, correct? (No implication of FOUNDER status meant)

I believe you're celebrating your fifth year anniversary with the LMBP, this month.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Italian Boy
Guido

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Italian Boy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
<---- Stands and claps for six minutes

Yay MLLASH!

--------------------
You have any Italian in you? You want some?

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You're too kind! Kisses to all!

I absolutely recall my LEGION WORLD membership number... unlucky 13!

Sort-of... this month marks the 5-Year anniversary of me taking the plunge and "officially" going on-line... and registering at the old DC board.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Italian Boy:
<---- Stands and claps for six minutes

Yay MLLASH!

[Love]

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

I've read that you began the thread called "Legion of Message Board Posters" on the old DCMBs. So, in effect, you founded the LMBP. What were your intentions in creating that thread and do you consider yourself the "R. J. Brande of the LMBP"?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Honestly, the thread was a lark. I even took the easy route by "drafting" posters I felt comfortable with (Lardlad, Shady, Cobie, Todd "Tsarin" (AKA Mystery Lad) to cofound the group. In the initial post, I state that there was a limit of 25 members. I was curious to see if all the "slots" would fill up.

1000-plus posts later, all inklings for a limit of number of members was long gone.

The LMB was here and our numbers were Legion.

I'd rather be known as the Good Time Charlie of the LMB. [Smile]

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

That's what I like to call you at least. [Wink]

Rumors abound, Lash, but would you share with us the exact powers and abilities of Lash Lad? Is the whip functional or purely decorative?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, the days of Lash Lad using bondage equipment as crimefighting gear are long passed, I'm afraid!

You may have heard that for a while I was possessed by the reality-altering powers of the retconforce?

Well, don't dare tell ANYONE, but... I still have 'em. Now you know why I always get my way! [Wink]

Keep it on the down-low! Big secret! Wouldn't want everyone all scared I might eradicate 'em from existence and stuff.

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Well, as long as you tell them it's only a reimagining, I'm sure they won't mind. [Wink]

I've read reports of a MLLASH Lass, Android MLLASH, Super MLLASH Tot, and Peepaw? Are these relatives of yours and will we see them again?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Android MLLASH was a robot I built... when I realized I couldn't make it look exactly like Matt Damon, I decided to have it scrapped, but the stupid thing went all berserk and stuff and started stalking me! It also had this freaky notion in its robot head that it wanted to kill Matt Damon. *sigh* I've since given up on the notion of building android sex slaves.

I was Super Lash Tot a few years ago, when I retconned myself into a baby during a drunken pity-party with Seahorse at the Red Light Lounge!

More recently, I was both MLLASH Lass and Peepaw MLLASH when I somehow transformed into a woman and an old man, respectively. Fortunately, the Emerald Empress was able to fix me. MLLASH Lass had great knockers!

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

I'd like to mention some of Lash's projects at this time. Matter-Eater Lad: the Series, DOOMED GAY ROMANCE, Trash Lass: Girl Garbage Collector, and the All-Smiley Theater. You're obviously a very prolific creator.

Word is, that you and EDE will be creating a new series set in the postboot universe. What will be the premise of this new series? Spoil us, please.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I live to spoil you!

Well, MEL:TS has always been strictly set in the postboot universe, but what with the recent TITANS/LEGION sitch and the re-imagining, I was a little bamboozled about whether or not to continue with it. I needed something to say to me, "It's OKAY to continue this. You don't have to destroy or ignore what you and Eryk have worked so hard on."

Something did. An idea smacked me in the face not unlike an angry lover's skillet might. "Nature abhors a vacuum... Long live the Legion!" It's MEL:TS-- still it postboot continuity-- after a 5-Month Gap following the final issue.... I promise you great stuff! Eryk and I are about to burst with ideas!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.