Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Do we have some zoning laws in place?

I want full airspace and resource rights, with a 200-mile limit out from the low water mark. It's for the Legion World nature preserve.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
What a good cause Fat Cramer, they have tendency to charge a lot due to the fluctuations of the market nowadays, so if you need a finicial backer, of screw it, just take this check, if you need more then seven zeroes let me know.

[ October 22, 2004, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: DivineOpalJanell ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DivineOpalJanell:
You? My boss? My mother worked for you, and she quit, I am a laison from Avalon, I work with you for peace, not for you. You sure are cute the way you're trying to dominate me.

My apologies, Opal. I see so much of your mother in you that I must have thought you were her for a brief minute. I...*sniff*...miss her a lot.

And working with me for peace is a far more important point than who is whose boss. Well said.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Grey- excellent point, and one that we should keep in mind. I think you're expertise will be greatly appreciated in all matters where this is concerned.

FC- that sounds very doable. And the fact that it is for such a good cause gives me reason to push this deal through quicker.

A general note to the LW community- as many of you are aware, there are vast farming reserves throughout LW. As a co-owner of most (well, now anyway), I pledge to keep large quantities as farming reserves, to ensure that our supply of food never diminishes, and the role of farmers in our economy remains strong.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I applaud your support of the farming community and (one trusts) of local food, Cobalt - and I'm gratified to learn that you'll be fast-tracking my real estate transaction.

I'm going to call it "The Island of Dr. Crameau". Unfortunately, it will have to remain off-limits to members for some time, until we stabilize the life-forms.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My Dear Cobalt,

I wonder if your fine establishment could make the necessary arrangements for the purchase and fitting out of two establishments.

The first is a small residence for myself and my bodyguard of Varangians for those occasions I need to overnight on LW.

The second is a Foreign Office. We need somewhere for the visiting dignatories to attend and present their credentials. It can also act as issuing office for visitor permits, visas, and permissions. I am sure that the fees and charges from these activities will be useful to the Government of Legion World.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, I need something domestic, so I can be closer to the people I serve. Also, I'll need that loan and EDE's help with construction.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

FC, that sounds interesting, and I look forward to hearing more about it. Will there be 'science experiments' going on there? (Or is it all hush-hush?)

Far, both plots of land seem doable. A foreign office seems like an especially good idea, and you might be able to get it subsidized by the government since it'll be so important to them. As you well know, we both own vast estates throughout the cosmos in the lands we've conquered, but rarely get to venture out to those estates since we're always on the move conquering more.

Ferro, I'll send you the paperwork for the loans, and I'm sure EDE will get right on it, once we secure a plot of land for you.

A good business day here folks!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, I need a floating home with a floating yard and pool. Ideally it should float about 0.5-1.0 km above the ground, should have climate control (the cold and winds can get nasty up there if not managed properly) and should have it's own propulsion system. Twelve rooms should suffice.

Is there anything suitable available?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Update, I need to establish this building yesterday. My deadline has been bumped. Get this deal done as quick as you can and somebody is getting a holiday bonus.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, at these prices, I'm glad I've got the Chicken Heart.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

As long as it's ever-expanding, you could start your very own land speculation bubble!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Must be a seller's market right now, because these real estate agents aren't exactly on the ball. Here I am, a willing buyer with cash in hand, and they haven't gotten back to me. Maybe they need some competition.

[ October 23, 2004, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Opal, done. Tell me if you think this price is reasonable.

FC, you're also all set. Sign here and the land is yours, and you won't have to worry about interference from anyone from here on in.

Semi, not to worry, I have the paper work all drawn up. In fact, I plan on taking you out to lunch today for our 'official meeting'. Still interested?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Sure, Cafe Cramer for the arctic char and chardonnay?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.