Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the Real Estate offices of Ester, Cobaltus, Greybird, Jectra and Spiffany. During the last year, the constant incoming funds of the Triumvirs, the large family fortune of the Spiffanys and the massive royal heirloom of the Psyionian Royal family has been used to buy up very large portions of property on Legion World, to help increase commerce and industrialization on this new place we call home.

As there is now little to no land left that has not been bought up, we five major land-owners are combining our resources to open up this Real Estate firm as a place where Legion Worlders can come and purchase land. Our combined fortunes, both monetary and in terms of land, will continue to be used for the benefit of Legion World and its economy.

Those who already own establishments: do not worry, you still retain all your ownership and this does not concern you. We are concerned with the land that has yet to be tapped into and industrialized, which the five of us have begun (and become close to) purchasing the majority of.

If you would like to purchase this land, please come by our offices and place an application to do so. We will also put you in contact with Eryk Davis Ester’s construction company which will build it for you. Greybird, who controls the transportation on Legion World, and Cobalt Kid and Princess Crujectra, who control the Legion World Banks, will gladly assist in any way they can as well, by approving loans for the construction of future properties.

We proudly open our doors to you, citizens of Legion World, and to the further industrialization of Legion World and continuing growth of a strong Legion World economy.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Memo:

To: Tiffany Spiffany
Re: Your role in the Real Estate Company

Tiffany,

Even though you are still enrolled at Mayavale University, your presence on Legion World represents the family fortune of the Spiffanys, and thus their role on Legion World. With this in mind, I’d like to offer you a chance to more proactive in the involvement in this firm.

If you’d like, I can use my connections at Mayavale University to see if I can get you a business internship working at this office. You can make your own schedule as you please, and really get a grasp of how the business works. If you don’t want to do this, no problems.

Le me know.

Thanks,

Cobalt Kid

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So is this a "Wolfram & Hart"-like Law Office?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
the massive royal heirloom of the Psyionian Royal family

Crue, what's this big heirloom, CK's talking about? Sounds like a hopped up Hope diamond or something.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Must be the touchstone I wear upon my cleavage [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd ask how "massive" that could be, but I've heard about your legendary bosom. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Our lawyer, Quislet, Esq., handles all the legal transactions.

We pay him in virile young warriors that look like Captain Marvel Jr. and are at his beck and call every time he says "SHAZAM!"

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I should mention that the offices of Statues, Buildings and Wonderous Architecture Construction Co. have actually moved to a location adjoining The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra, and Spiffany, for the convenience of our customers.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Excellent Eryk, I was hoping you'd do that.

The First National Bank of Legion World is located right next to our Real Estate offices on the other side. My employees there tell me that they're already calling this area the 'Super Business section of Space' these days.

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Our lawyer, Quislet, Esq., handles all the legal transactions.

We pay him in virile young warriors that look like Captain Marvel Jr. and are at his beck and call every time he says "SHAZAM!"

Y'know, there used to be a guy called Troy, Esq. who posted to racdl. I know he lived in Phoenix because I met him when I lived there. I keep wondering of Quislet, Esq. is the same person, even though I see he lives on the East Coast. Anyone know...like Quislet?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

F-boy, I'm not positive, but I think they might be different people. Maybe Quis can see this and confirm if I'm right.

BTW, it looks like our profits are rising more rapidly than I thought!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Troy was that poster's real name. Quis' real name isn't Troy.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Memo:

To: Tiffany Spiffany
Re: Your role in the Real Estate Company

It would be my pleasure to work here, Cobalt Kid. As you well know, I have my own reasons for wanting to spend more time here.

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm interested in a large, waterfront acreage, or an island. Anything available?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*builds several B-52 bombers*

I wouldn't count on the price of land staying high, boyos [Big Grin]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.