Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Real Estate Offices of Ester, Greybird, Cobaltus, Jectra and Spiffany
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, how come you're the only one who's ever in the office?

Thanks for all your work, though. You've got my signature and I'm getting right to business. I just hope Dr. Juan gets back from India soon to help with all that genetic gobbledygook.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we all run our own businesses on the side, but I've put Stoopid Cat's terresact to good use so I can get back and forth from here and the Security Office and my bedroom at Stu's mansion as quick as possible. Crujeckie is usually giving speeches at major LW functions and EDE is currently brokering a new deal with an important client. Grey works best when he's flying in the sky, so the skies of LW are kinda his office anyways--we just gave him one out of a formality.

Usually it's just Tiffany and myself here holding down the fort. I'm thinking of getting a receptionist here. Any suggestions? I was considerig Jinx, since I'm a firm believer in hiring alt IDs and Felines.

And FC, knowing Dr. Juan is going to be involved has peaked my curiousity!

Semi, Cafe Cramer sounds like the perfect place for a lunch.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it. And I thought it was going to cost, here you go.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
I should be more attentive to the office as soon as I finished the move to Legion World.

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.