Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so, like, The Boy with UPs didn't fulfill his duty towards me as the winner of the previous poll and the runner-up Kid Prime dissed me too. Then Nightcrawler changed the outcome so that he was the winner yet he ALSO abandoned me like a typical gay male!

Therefore, I've begun a NEW poll with contestants who are ONLY gay, single and-- as far as I know-- ACTUAL PEOPLE and not alternate IDs.
You get to vote for 2 but NOT because I'm interested in hooking UP with 2 guys-- ultimately, there will be only 1 quote unquote winner!

So hook me UP, Legion World-- and THIS time, for God's sake, hook me up with Mr. RIGHT, not "Mr. I'm Amused That I Won But I Have No Intentions Of Honoring My Duties As Winner Of This Poll"! SHEEESH!

[ October 20, 2004, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Keith, even I haven't voted for him! [lol] [lol]

Good luck Lashie

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Poor Keith, even I haven't voted for him! [lol] [lol]

Good luck Lashie

Doesn't Sonnie have a Partner? Or at least a steady BF?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Has Sonnie ever been to Dallas Texas?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I know he's been around about there (Texas) but couldn't tell you exactly where.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I included Sonnie per his request (see the original Hook Up... thread).

I can't resist when a man asks me politely...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey I live in Tennessee!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Very interesting results thus far--

Bubbles and Icefire are strong contenders, but they lag behind a surprise leader!

I thought Ger and Rhino would make a stronger initial splash, myself.
And poor Sonnie... once again, the fates conspire to keep us separated... one must wonder-- WHY? Perhaps our getting together would be one of the signs of the Apocalypse?

We'll see-- 6 days to go!

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not exactly impressed with this.
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just happy to be included Lash!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm all about the dry wit, so naturally I'm fond of the rakish Sonnie. And of course I love the Lashter. But I'm not so sure the transitive property works in these matters....

And dammit, didn't I come in THIRD in the last poll? What am I, chopped leapyear?

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Shit! I even forgot to vote for myself.... I don't really understand these very well do I? [lol]
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

LYL-- YOU didn't place at all.

Thriftshop Debutante, on the other hand...

[ January 01, 2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
*Tee hee!*
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
Shit! I even forgot to vote for myself.... I don't really understand these very well do I? [lol]

Lies! You just don't want to hook up with me and have hot sweaty mansex!

And 'Binger didn't vote for you 'cause she doesn't want to hear us having hot sweaty mansex!

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya...!

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.