Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2 (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie it would be easier if you didn't have me on your ignore list. LOL. Im sure you didn't do it on purpose, but I miss messaging your cute little tushie...

And no, I guess I really wouldn't ever stop flirting...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
I guess once you hook up with the LMBer of your dreams I will have to stop flirting with you...

Oh flirting is harmless!

I'm sure it will continue unabated!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
My flirting isn't THAT harmless...

<Giggle>

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Sonnie it would be easier if you didn't have me on your ignore list. LOL. Im sure you didn't do it on purpose, but I miss messaging your cute little tushie...

And no, I guess I really wouldn't ever stop flirting...

OH GAWD!!! I'm so so so sorry Mattie, i thought I had you on my Buddy list so I've obviously been a bit daft somewhere along the line, I'll remedy that sooner!

Have a big [hug] (and unfortunately there isn't a graemlin for anything else I'd like to give you but as a groovy writer I'm sure your imagination will fill in the gaps [lol] )

[love] Kxx

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I knew it wasn't on purpose!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe you left Cliffe out of the poll...!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'd prefer a more tangible boyfriend...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Ger
an old newbie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ger   Email Ger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I thought Ger and Rhino would make a stronger initial splash, myself.

I may still be kind of new to all the new Legionnaires. Plus I can't get in here very often. Is it too late to campaign?
From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Not at all! There's still PLENTY of time!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Gee I posted my humble joke before I even realized this was a poll.

Thanks for putting me on the poll, MLLASH.

How about a three way hook up between you, the winner and the second place contender?

If you win, I'll be more than you can handle-- trust.
Well, then I'll need some help, won't i?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Currently I am tied with Icefire for first place.

Looks like I might need a campaign manager. Maybe I can get STU's campaign manager to help me out. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I dunno. Quis & Bubbles seem awfully certain that they want to make a big threesome out of this before they've even met me. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

I bet you won't catch Ger acting like that!

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I just want Lash! Please vote for me! Lash is my PRECIOUS!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*tee hee!*

Awwwwwwww! Sweet Icey!

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Precious!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.