Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
That tee-hee was for Sonnie of course.

I'm gonna have to get stern with Lash, who above all others knows TD=LYL. Can't you understand me, baby don't you hand me no lines. Although it doesn't matter, you & me got plenty of time. [TimeTrapper]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
shame we can't post photos... it would have been an interesting swimsuit competition. [Smile]
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ahhh, but you CAN post photos! The MMB is chock-full of Ultra Matthew pics and Lash pics.

Then there's the ankle-biters thread... oh, there's pictures EVERYWHERE!

So get that bod in a bathing suit and in front of a digital camera, Bubbles!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
well show me how (hmmm could this be the start of a pattern [Smile] ) and I'll post a pic... I should warn you I'm pretty puter illiterate [Razz] I have enough trouble navigating around this site!
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This may require some hands-on work...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Bubble Wrap Boy

Well I'm always open to hard, sweaty, phyiscal labor. Nothing more satisfying than rolling up one's sleeves and jumping right in...
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Taking me and Ultra-Matt out of this contest is kind of like taking Return of the King and Mystic River out of the Oscars. [Big Grin]

[OptimusPrime]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Nothing like a little modesty eh KP? [lol]
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Being a humble, modest, wilting wallflower got me nothing, nada, for 25 years, Sonnie. I'm over it. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Agreed!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I always liked the quiet OScar Contenders myself, like the Piano...

BTW, Sonnie, I can't PM you for some reason...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Taking me and Ultra-Matt out of this contest is kind of like taking Return of the King and Mystic River out of the Oscars. [Big Grin]

[OptimusPrime]

Perhaps the 2 of you should have lived up to your responsibilities.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Bubble Wrap Boy:
Well I'm always open to hard, sweaty, phyiscal labor. Nothing more satisfying than rolling up one's sleeves and jumping right in...

Mmm hmmm.

Okay then, the first step to getting a digital picture of you in a bathing suit requires we get you IN the bathing suit.

So those clothes you have on have GOT to go. Let me help you out of them-- Riiiiiiiiiippppp!!!

NICE!

Now then, Bubbles... come a little bit closer-- let me tell you who I voted for... (dangles a thong for Bubbles to don from his pinkie, then throws it away)

--------------------

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I flirt with you on Thread No. 1 and you still shut me out in the cold?!

*sigh* It's not easy being bi ...

{g}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

I always thought it would be easier actually Grey, whats that quote about doubling your chance of a date on a Saturday night again?
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.