Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:

BTW, Sonnie, I can't PM you for some reason...

Don't know why Matt, my inbox shouldn't be full...
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers, Grey! I couldn't tell if you were serious from that one lone post ages ago! You should flirt with me more frequently!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
oh... so you're saying I actually have to put clothes on to pose...

<sigh>... if I must [Frown]

(the things I'll do to win a date [Razz] )

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
Nothing like a little modesty eh KP? [lol]

I'd be perfect except I am much too humble. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Bubble Wrap Boy:
oh... so you're saying I actually have to put clothes on to pose...

<sigh>... if I must [Frown]

(the things I'll do to win a date [Razz] )

huh? I threw the thong away after ripping your clothes off.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WILLIKERS! A tie for first place!

ooooh, the suspense is terrible!

--------------------

Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Easy fella... last thing I want is you shooting a pre-emptive strike before the party even gets started!
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee I posted my humble joke before I even realized this was a poll.

Thanks for putting me on the poll, MLLASH.

How about a three way hook up between you, the winner and the second place contender?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

so Quislet... I see from yor profile that you're also in Boston... maybe we should join forces and just call ourselves the Boston delegation. [Smile]

What do you think Lashie... 2 for the price of one? [Smile]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Gee you mean there are two gay Legion fans in Boston???

Whoa, I'm freaking out here. [Wink]

How about calling ourselves the Boston Battalion (It is more alliterative that way)

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Talk about a titanic team-up!

And Sonnie, don't worry, one of my votes was for you! I always try to usher in the Apocolypse when I can!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Willikers! I didn't remember that Quislet was from Boston!

Sounds like the 2 of you need to hook up for sure-- chili sauce!

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I need votes!!!! Icey+Lash=HOTT!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Icey... if you're going to start campaigning... you're goiong to have to show a little leg... and then some!

Feel free to use my email. LOL

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm good at campaigning just ask Stu! And I'm not above showing anything!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.