Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESULTS: HOOK up MLLASH V.2
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Gee I posted my humble joke before I even realized this was a poll.

Thanks for putting me on the poll, MLLASH.

How about a three way hook up between you, the winner and the second place contender?

If you win, I'll be more than you can handle-- trust.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Will Lash find true love at last? Or will it just be true lust? What ARE you after anyway, love or lust? [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I find that a healthy dose of both bodes best!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mantis
Celestial Madonna

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mantis   Email Mantis         Edit/Delete Post     
This one feels obliged to vote...

--------------------
This one has arrived!

From: Avengers Mansion | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
Shit! I even forgot to vote for myself.... I don't really understand these very well do I? [lol]

Lies! You just don't want to hook up with me and have hot sweaty mansex!

Lasher, sweetheart, you are obviously intelligent, witty, charismatic, gorgeous and the main reason two thirds of the posters come back to this board.... unfortunately you aren't the best judge of charcter if you believe that!

[lol]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
I'm good at campaigning just ask Stu! And I'm not above showing anything!!!!

Never let it be said that Icey doesn't deliver everything he's promised. [Wink] [Smile]
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What if there's a tie for first place? Will all the winners get together for a big ol' lovefest?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Mantis:
This one feels obliged to vote...

Thanks! I trust your voting skills to be on par with your martial arts skills 'Cause if anyone knows about the ways of lust and love, it's everyone's favorite barefoot concubine Avenger!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
quote:
quote:
Shit! I even forgot to vote for myself.... I don't really understand these very well do I? [lol]

Lasher, sweetheart, you are obviously intelligent, witty, charismatic, gorgeous and the main reason two thirds of the posters come back to this board.... unfortunately you aren't the best judge of charcter if you believe that!

[lol]

Sorry 'bout all that. I just felt like having a hissy fit. I'm all better now!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
What if there's a tie for first place? Will all the winners get together for a big ol' lovefest?

Destiny has already determined the winner. The rest of us have to wait and see....

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[lol]

Sorry 'bout all that. I just felt like having a hissy fit. I'm all better now!
Does that mean we can get on with the sweaty mansex soon then?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweaty mansex?

count me in, yeah baby!

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess once you hook up with the LMBer of your dreams I will have to stop flirting with you...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*tee hee!*

you boys and your sweaty mansex!

How could I possibly refuse?

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
I guess once you hook up with the LMBer of your dreams I will have to stop flirting with you...

You and your wacky sense of humour Mattie, as if you'd ever stop flirting with us.... we certainly hope not!

[Smile]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.