Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LVMBP! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LVMBP!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Since thr current leadership of the LMBP has decided that anyone who doesn't toe the party line is a VILLIAN. It's time to form a counter group to bring them back to their senses.

The Legion of Villianous Message Board Posters is now accepting membership applications.

Lonestar, Frio, SCarlet, you're all invited!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCarlet   Email SCarlet         Edit/Delete Post     
Dental Plan?

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Of Course!

Every Super Villain needs a good dental plan...

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCarlet   Email SCarlet         Edit/Delete Post     
Im in.

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll also be in, since the LMB refuses to give me a chance and continually labels me thus, despite all I did to help during the Invasion.

Who Watches the Watchmen? Well now, we do.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Tamper Lad, you've been calling yourself an "Evil Genius" for a long time now...

Time to prove it...

--------------------

The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Thora of Taltar has also been falsely labelled and accused by the LMB for years. It would make sense of her to join them.

And he may have been tricked by their propaganda and lured to their side by the romantic impulses of Quislet, Esq., but the Royal Inquisitor once stood against them fiercely.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been thinking about going evil, but you guys are just silly!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Riddler
Questionable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Riddler   Email The Riddler         Edit/Delete Post     
While I much prefer my current status as a legitimate businessman, I'd be more than willing to deliver any messages or clues you'd like those do-gooders in the LMB to receive... for a small fee, of course!
From: ?????? | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lots of hot-looking spandex-clad guys?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Whats the rule about unlawful public assembly? There's starting to be quite a few of you here, and well, you might have to come in for questioning about that.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot-looking guys have to pass through this special high-tech screening device in order to help the Security Office detect any hidden . . . you know . . .weapons and stuff.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been evil before ... can I join?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So I've been invited to join an evil club which consistently loses to a bunch of D-List heroes (who if they were a professional sports team would be from Cleveland).

Let me think about that.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.