Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LVMBP! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LVMBP!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Lonestar, Frio, it's time to redefine the power structure of the LVMBP.

Most of the LMBPers think that this organization is just a power grab on my part, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Obviously there is room for more than one person at the top. So as of now the Leadership of the LVMBP is Officially a Shared Duty between the Three of Us.

I, Hereby Endorse any decisions the two of you may make and will back them fully with all the power at my disposal. On this you have my Solem Vow.

I also Ask that the two of you make a similar Pledge to me.

Together we shall remake Legion World.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes! Let there be two flavours of fools to entertain me!

<flies off>

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh! A triumverate..... of evil. How...cliched!

Why not go with something a little more innovating? Say, a rotating executive officer. All members of the evil organization will have a turn at leading (this also includes the minions) Changes in the overall mission would need to be voted on and passed bay a two thirds majority, while minor matters only requiring a simple majority.

You know thinking about the plight of the common minion, I think they need to unionize. And I am just the non-corporeal energy attorney to do it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
[No] You're such a lawyer...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
Lonestar, Frio, it's time to redefine the power structure of the LVMBP.

Most of the LMBPers think that this organization is just a power grab on my part, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Obviously there is room for more than one person at the top. So as of now the Leadership of the LVMBP is Officially a Shared Duty between the Three of Us.

I, Hereby Endorse any decisions the two of you may make and will back them fully with all the power at my disposal. On this you have my Solem Vow.

I also Ask that the two of you make a similar Pledge to me.

Together we shall remake Legion World.

I also pledge to Hereby Endorse any decisions the two of you may make and will back them fully with all the power at my disposal.

On this you have my Solem Vow. Together we will change Legion World and seperate it from the degeneracy of the LMBP.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A squad of Sam W. Wal-martbots wearing their distinctive blue polyester vests enter the streets breaking up a union rally.

The large rally is broken up with little violence, leaving a mess in the streets. A group of illegal Durlan migrants (paid well under the legal LW minimum wage) under contract by Evil Genius Waste Services clears away the pamphlets and placards.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Remake Legion World? Hmm, yes, I think that will do quite nicely.

As for my pledge-- I too Hereby Endorse any decisions the two of you (Gary Concord and Lonestar Ranger) may make and will back them fully with all the powers at my disposal. On this you have my Solem Vow.

Gentlemen, I believe this is the beginning of a most advantagous alliance. Those hypocrites won't know what hit them...

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Indeed they won't...

Even now our plans begin to bear fruit. Soon I believe many of the LMB will find themselves in very...uncomfortable places...leaving Legion World wide open for the taking.

They will pay, and Gary Concord can ascend to the Security Chief position and remake it in a proper image.

A pity Frio, that they have poisoned the thoughts of your sister with their debaucherous ways and unrealistic ideals. I personally blame Tamper Lad, whose genius is applied to personally trying to seduce Cali instead of help Legion World. Actor Lad too, whose power is to 'trick' people--surely these two are the reason that a rift has grown between you and your sister. Not to mention the riff-raff at the Security Office where you both once worked, and how they force to her occupy her time doing 'LMB things', so she never has a moment to herself anymore. But perhaps...I can arrange a meeting b/t you and her away from all those LMBers, and can bring her into our fold. If such a meeting could potentially happen, I will let you know more...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a quick note to all LVMBP Members: If Slim sets foot outside that pub of his, I want him taken down. He's too much of a loose cannon to be allowed free reign. Don't try to take him inside the pub, it won't work. Inside there he's invincible.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<yawn>

just tell me who to eat ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...things appear to have gotten quiet suddenly...too quiet. That's never good...

(Hope you know what you're doing Sharky...I remember the day you went evil the first time...things were never same again!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll bet STU took 'em all out into the back alley and taught 'em a lesson!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...or maybe they're afraid now that Arachne has high-speed!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
I'll bet STU took 'em all out into the back alley and taught 'em a lesson!

The MYTH OF STU surfaces once again... Rest assured Mr. Shakesphere, should STU ever show up here on Legion World it is far more likely that he would be my ally than your's.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
...or maybe they're afraid now that Arachne has high-speed!

While Arachne is one of the very few effective security officers in Cobalt Kid's Joke of a Security Office, she could expect very little (if any) assistance from her fellow "Security Officer's" and would quickly find herself overmatched should she make the rash decision to move against the LVMBP.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Rubbish. The Security Officers will always have the combined might of the LMBP to support them. No LMBPer ever stands alone.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.