Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LVMBP! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LVMBP!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Really? The where is the combined might of the LMBP right now?

Two of your own are trapped here and the full might of the LMBP doesn't seem to be concerned with helping them.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
maybe we're tired of fighting the losers du jour.

maybe it's time to let you take over and run things. Then you'll see that responsibilities and the whining of interlopers gets pretty boring after a while.

[ February 14, 2007, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
And you Mr Shakesphere, with your world weary cynicism and casual indifference to the plight of others, would do well to consider my offer of membership in the LVMBP.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps you should speak with the Legion World Unemployment Office, rather than bothering LMBPers with jobs...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
And you Mr Shakesphere, with your world weary cynicism and casual indifference to the plight of others, would do well to consider my offer of membership in the LVMBP.

I didn't realize I'd been offered membership.

and what "casual indifference to the plight of others" do you refer to, my good sir? If it's only the plight of those who want to pummel the living $%!& out of Cobie, that plight is solely dure to the length of the line, so yes, I'm less than sympathetic there. Otherwise, I do believe you have mischaracterized me.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
and what "casual indifference to the plight of others" do you refer to, my good sir?

I think he's just gotten you and I mixed up.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You see Concord, what Frio should have told you and Lonestar is that if you're all gone for a week or so, well, we're gonna forget about how 'threatening' you are.

We've got other stuff on our minds, like, er, putting out fires and saving the universe and stuff.

<puts hookah behind back and nods a 'no' to Outdoor Miner as he's reading the latest Mystery in Space>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I've yet to see any of these LVMBP (why does that sound like an HMO?) be so menacing that one cannot ignore them in favor of alcohol.
Space Ranger
Private Dick

And that Mr. Shakespeare is our greatest strength.

But don't bother thinking about that, thinking is overrated. Here have another beer, in fact have several.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Members of the LVMBP. We have waited long enough!

It Is Now Our Time!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Because time won't give me time
And time makes lovers feel
Like they've got something real
But you and me we know
They've got nothing but time
And time won't give me time
Won't give me time

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
NOW is our time?!? Jeez, what kind of evil despot are you? I've been resting on my fins for months! I might have to rethink this whole "evil" thing after all ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Sharky, he's just proving my theory correct - LVMBP really IS an HMO!
He's like an HMO health care provider - stopping in, doing an initial checkup and then disappearing for half a year, just like a real doctor!
Luckily Legion World's leaders are Canadian, and thus are immune to the scourge of the HMOs.

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
and, according to the psychology licensing materials I've been studying, HMOs pretty much suck ... I have lost faith in the LVMBP ... instead of turning evil, I think I will find Jesus and form a Christian rock group ... hmmm, a Jesus fish ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Bah, I'll go it alone if that's how it has to be...

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.