Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LVMBP! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LVMBP!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
since when did Cali speak for me.

i must decline

Where'd your punctuation skills go? Cobie, I told you to be careful with this alt! [No] So hard to find good help these days...

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Just remember, if you do anything to harm Roy (and I use the term "harm" in the broadest sense such as ordering him to do something that results in injury or his death even at the hands of a hero) or turn him against me, you will have an unrelenting foe in me.

Better listen, Grape Boy-- he's a lawyer. The kind of pain he could bring you is... well, I wouldn't want it, anyway.

[ February 06, 2007, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
quote:
Originally posted by Superboy_Prime:
This newcomer Gary Concord makes some interesting points.

I, too, have long been shunned by my LMBP "friends."

hmmm....

I think I need to make a few more points in your case Superboy Prime.

Rule 1, no freelancing, you follow my orders to the letter, or else.

Rule 2, when in doubt remember rule one.

"Or else" what?

Where I saw opportunity for comeradery, it would seem simply one man seeking to build his own autherity.

I may coopperate, if we should find mutual goals, but I am no one's minian.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The Legion of Villianous Message Board Posters is now accepting membership applications.

Lonestar, Frio, SCarlet, you're all invited!

After some thought, I accept your offer. It's hard to find a good dental plan these days, after all.

But keep this in mind, Gary. I am no one's servant, and I agree to help only as long as you help me further my goals.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCarlet   Email SCarlet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QBI think I need to make a few more points in your case Superboy Prime.

Rule 2, when in doubt remember rule one.[/QB]

Riiiiiiiiiight. Gary Concord? shortest lived LVMBP leader ever?

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:
This newcomer Gary Concord makes some interesting points.

I, too, have long been shunned by my LMBP "friends."

hmmm....

I think I need to make a few more points in your case Superboy Prime.

Rule 2, when in doubt remember rule one.

"Or else" what?

Where I saw opportunity for comeradery, it would seem simply one man seeking to build his own autherity.

I may coopperate, if we should find mutual goals, but I am no one's minian.

Or else you find out what it feels like to be wrapped in multiple layers of red sun magnetic fields. I'm assuming that even your unique physiology would find that uncomfortable.

And I doubt our goals are compatable. You seem determined to destroy that which you cannot conquer. I on the other hand simply seek to prove to the citizens of Legion World that following Cobalt Kid's wrong headed philosophies is a sure course for disaster.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh good... another mega event in the making. That's much better than resting after the last one...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Man. They always got somethin' to prove, don't they? It's like they're overcompensating for something... [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Empress Frio:
After some thought, I accept your offer.

Why, Frio? Why are you doing this? What about the Security Office? Your responsibilities! Your... friends...

[ February 07, 2007, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Boys will be boys...

*adjusts ample cleavage*

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Spellbinder?

Ah Yes... The high and Mighty Princess Crujectra has granted her humble subjects an unexpected audience, how nice.

And as usual she's put her primary assets on display.

So why are you trolling Princess, has Cobalt Kid been slacking in his "Cabana Boy" Duties lately?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

I don't really have to display them, dear. They are fairly obvious on their own.

And I wasn't really trolling. Cobie Cakes is more than capable of keeping me entertained.

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QUOTE]Or else you find out what it feels like to be wrapped in multiple layers of red sun magnetic fields. I'm assuming that even your unique physiology would find that uncomfortable.

And I doubt our goals are compatable. You seem determined to destroy that which you cannot conquer. I on the other hand simply seek to prove to the citizens of Legion World that following Cobalt Kid's wrong headed philosophies is a sure course for disaster.

I advise you not assume anything about me - red suns and glowing rocks are weaknesses I have graduated beyond douring my time away from here.

I am determined to destroy nothing. This world is now mine to do with as I please.

You, too, are one of my subjects, and I allow you to live your petty dreams because they amuse me.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps its time we learned what your intentions are Overlord Prime. You don't appear to be the same Superboy Prime that battled in the INVASION. Why are you here?

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
quote:

Royal Inquisitor (Bust him out of jail if he accepts)

I passed on your offer to Roy. He said he would consider it.

Just remember, if you do anything to harm Roy (and I use the term "harm" in the broadest sense such as ordering him to do something that results in injury or his death even at the hands of a hero) or turn him against me, you will have an unrelenting foe in me.

My dear Quis has informed me of your offer, and I say to you this:

Should I ever return as an antagonist to the Legionnaires, it shall not be part of a larger group, as I told the Red Bee many years ago. It shall be in the form of an unholy executioner of all that is vile, contemptible and corrupt, which you all are assuredly a part. I have no hopes of creating a better world…I simply hope to be rid of those who defile it, through pain, anguish, despair and ultimately—through death.

*If* I ever returned as an antagonist that is.

Click for fullsize image

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by The Royal Inquisitor:
My dear Quis has informed me of your offer, and I say to you this:

Should I ever return as an antagonist to the Legionnaires, it shall not be part of a larger group, as I told the Red Bee many years ago. It shall be in the form of an unholy executioner of all that is vile, contemptible and corrupt, which you all are assuredly a part. I have no hopes of creating a better world…I simply hope to be rid of those who defile it, through pain, anguish, despair and ultimately—through death.

*If* I ever returned as an antagonist that is.

Click for fullsize image

Sigh!

That's my Roy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
that's good to hear Quis.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.