Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Another thing I did while in Florida was go on a turtle walk. It was at night to see a sea turtle laying her eggs.

You arrive at the nature center at 9pm. They have someone already on the beach looking for a turtle. It is possible that they don't find a turtle. If that happens, they show a video and you get to look at the turtles they have.

We were actually starting to watch the video when they got word of a turtle. We all got into our cars and drove to the spot. The turtle had started to build a nest and had gotten spooked (not by us though) and was heading back to the ocean when we got there.

Even though we didn't see her laying eggs, it was cool to see her. Even cooler (to me) was the unlit beach and how dark it was looking out at the ocean.

PTTT: 46

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
My flight down had a connection in DC. On both of those flights, I had no one else sitting near me. The flight back was completely full.

Oh and on the flight from Boston to DC, I sat in the row with the exit window. I was ready to assist in the event of a crash.

PTTT: 47

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Touring the rich streets of West Palm Beach was interesting. To see an actual delivery entrance.

PTTT: 48

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh! And Cody, one of the guides on the Turtle Walk, was a real cutie.

PTTT: 49

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

How many more posts to top Lard Lad? 12?

How many just to be Spock?

PTTT: 50

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Of course, I'm not relying on greamlins to pad my post count. [Razz]

PTTT: 51

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

More people should play Six Degrees of Duela Dent

PTTT: 52

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Or write a Limerick

PTTT: 53

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

or chuckle to an old thread like this one

PTTT: 54

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Lard Lad made a post in another thread, I expect him to post here soon.

PTTT: 55

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I wonder if I can have a whole page of just my posts.

PTTT 56

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I suppose that will make me a post you know what

PTTT: 57

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll post soon? Really?

PTTT: 62

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I guess I won't get a whole page to myself.

Darn you, Lard Lad!!! Darn you to Heck!!!!!

PTTT: 58

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I guess not.

Darn you, Lard Lad!!! Darn you to Heck!!!!!

Tssk! Potty mouth! [No]

PTTT: 63

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.