Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LSH 4 preview! ... Spoilers (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LSH 4 preview! ... Spoilers
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Am the first to spot it? [Wink]

http://www.popcultureshock.com/reviews.php?id=3993

[ March 22, 2005, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! With a Dave Gibbons backup story! I love Dave's work, this is gonna be awesome.
but...
Could somebody get the images for us here? For some reason PopCultureShock won't work for me (I think it's my firewall)
-thanks and stuff-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Natch! My firewall must me preventing me from downloading, too. [Frown]

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
PCS has been having major issues the last couple of days, as have a lot of comic news sites. I'll try and grab the images and post them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
Tried to revisit the site but I'm timing out. Perhaps its because of the traffic the site is getting with DC's "Countdown to Infinite Crisis" and "New Avengers" previews.

It's a great preview though and it seems like the Legion is becoming more and more a bunch of outlaws than a positive movement.

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Darn! I hope you guys can see it soon! It's pretty interesting. We get confirmation that

* * * SPOILER * * *

* * * SPOILER * * *

* * * SPOILER * * *

* * * SPOILER * * *

* * * SPOILER * * *

not all adults hate the Legion (much to Dirk's chagrin [Smile] )I'll be really intersted to see what everyone thinks! [Smile]

[ March 22, 2005, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey LL, if you can get the legion, do you think you can grab Countdown too?

Thanks!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
got it going...i'll see if this works...

shoot! couldn't get it to go...perhaps you can try this link:

LSH#4, page 1

[ March 22, 2005, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Igee The Mighty ]

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here we go:

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

darn was trying to add spoilers to my second post in this thread...ended up adding a new post. I'm reeeally embarrassed. Sorry bout that. [Frown]

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow King:
Cool! With a Dave Gibbons backup story! I love Dave's work, this is gonna be awesome.

Agreed! Dave's recent covers for JSA (Mr. TerrificS, Atom and Atom Smasher) have been lovely. I'm excited to see what he does with WaK's Legion. [Yes]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

At least Shadow Lass looks bluer than blue... [Smile]

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Oh and thanks to whoever added spoilers to the thread title, in my excitement at finding the preview I forgot! Agggh! I would edit this into a previous reply but everytime I try to edit I end up making a new post. Gosh I'm an idiot! *runs weeping into the night*

This is the first time we have seen the new incarnation of the LSH drawn by anyone other than Barry Kitson! It's always cool when you see another artist's interpretation for the first time!

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

That's okay Drura. I edited the title of the thread to add a spoiler tag since I posted the pages.
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Kewl beans [Smile] .

*is as excited as a Bismollian in a rivet factory**

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.