Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The most major SPOILER you'll have read on the internet so far (Infinite Crisis) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The most major SPOILER you'll have read on the internet so far (Infinite Crisis)
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
the Earth prime Superboy is supposedly from this earth (ie the real world where there are no superheroes)and during the crisis (i don't remember how)he was the teenage Clark Kent that got his powers when the ant-matter cloud threatened his(this)earth. because if i remember he originally didn't have superpowers.
if anyone cares to elaberate please do because after 20 years my memory is quite fuzzy. [Confused]

[ October 13, 2005, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Earth-Prime Superboy is Kal-El, son of Jor-El and Lara of Krypton - an other-reality Krypton, of course - but his origin is similar to every other Kal-El.

The Origin of Superboy-Prime
http://superman.ws/tales2/superboyprime/

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I want Superman from Earth-2 when he was a boy.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
[qb]Earth-Prime Superboy is Kal-El, son of Jor-El and Lara of Krypton - an other-reality Krypton, of course - but his origin is similar to every other Kal-El.

The Origin of Superboy-Prime
http://superman.ws/tales2/superboyprime/

your right Tromium thanks for the link. i never read that story i just remember his first crisis appearence and i do remember that he didn't have his powers till much later on. unlike the earth 1 and earth 2 Kal-El.

[ October 13, 2005, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the original Superboy as much as the next guy. I wouldn't mind him back...IF you give me the Legion right before Crisis. [Smile] That's his Legion...he should stick with them.

Much like the Conner should just interact with the Zero Hour Legion.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Real Legion + Real Superboy is the way to go!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
this is the second time that a hero ended his life killing others - first was Dmitri Pushkin from Rocket Red in OMAC, then now this Human Bomb killing Dr. Polaris...I admitted that I was shocked to see Dr. Polaris actually getting killed off....whoa. wow.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be so cool if the whole Pocket Universe scenario could be considered a dream so that Superboy, Insect Queen (Lana Lang) et al could be re-activated as being relevant in the current Legion timeline...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
The anatomy discussion made me think of Pamela for some reason... Maybe Jim Lee could have used this picture for reference?
 -

[ October 14, 2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Insect Queen? I have to draw a line somewhere! [Wink] Plus don't give Waid any ideas. I know he's a sucker for that stuff.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Only two things bother me about Lee's cover (no, not those two things...): Lois' feet and the fact that he got rid of Alex's white man 'fro.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lame Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lame Lad   Email Lame Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you know how hard it is to get a perm when you have been living a bubble that sits outside of reality for 20 years?
From: Spokane | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I'm pretty sure that the Earth 2 Superman never was Superboy--just like in the current continuity. Only Earth 1 (and later Earth Prime) had Superboys.

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet!
The REAL Superboy in the Legion?

I'm thrilled...but how has DC resolved the ownership issue? Have they figured out that it would be worth paying royalties in order to make a mint off the character instead of being petty and writing him out of the comic world entirely?

Is this still considerd a "spoiler" thread?
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
spoiler space?
c
h
u
c
k
l
e

My comic shop guy was chatting about IC and dropped the rumor on me that the outcome of the story will be that the DC heroes LOST the Crisis in Infinite Earths. The entire DC Universe for the last two and a half decades has been the twisted product of the Psycho Pirate's dementia.

Unfortunately the conversation was interrupted and we didn't get back to it but might this mean that DC is getting ready to reset everything to the late 80s?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mediocre Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I'm pretty sure that the Earth 2 Superman never was Superboy--just like in the current continuity. Only Earth 1 (and later Earth Prime) had Superboys.
They've left themselves room to go many ways with this. One of the Superboy stories (now Conner Kent) had him shooting through hypertime with Superboys in all kinds of underwear. I think the hypertime stuff still exists in this multidimensional or not comic world.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.