Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion Leader Elections (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Leader Elections
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Garth all the way!! He's going to be a great leader! [Lightning Lad]

Get out there and "Shock the Vote"! Or can't we campaign this close to the polling place?

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have a problem with it. (but I voted for Garth too) [Big Grin]
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tinya! Tinya! Tinya!
Who needs substance? She's got style.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I would have voted for the incumbent. Weird choice not to include...
Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The incumbent seemed to indicate he was not seeking re-election in the most recent issue. The position is open.

Can WhoopNass with Wazzo count on your support?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
No.

[Lightning Lad] [Lightning Lad] [Lightning Lad]

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
There was never any question who I was going to vote for: Shadow Lass. And I did.

ditto all the way.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
The incumbent seemed to indicate he was not seeking re-election in the most recent issue. The position is open.

Can WhoopNass with Wazzo count on your support?

I didn't take his comments as a desire to step down...more just wanting to put the choice in the hands of the people.

But yeah, taking into acount my av, you can count on my whoopNass support (assuming Cos really isn't running).

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Cosmic Boy. I assumed he was allowing others to vote for him as well, if they so chose.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so far the only Starboy supporter.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Not anymore, Semi...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be interested in seeing Saturn girl become leader for a number of reasons.

One it echoes’s tradition and the past and to have Irma once again take up leadership would be a nice nod to the fans.

Secondly, given her moms role in the UP she will have a mentor to help and advise her and someone in the UP working for the Legion.

Thirdly I cant wait to see the tensions and angst when she has to order Garth to do something he don’t want to do, or to rollock him for stepping out of line, sort of can the relationship survive idea?

Fourthly it would be fun, given the stroppy teenage attitudes these legionnaires show to see how they react to a telepath in charge. I mean she will know exactly what you are thinking and have done, there is no hiding from Saturn mom if you have not done your homework or cleaned your room [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NeroMan
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeroMan   Author's Homepage   Email NeroMan         Edit/Delete Post     
B54Ever.
He's the smartest, Mark Waid reccently said he was his favorite character to write. As far as I care, anybody who is't smart enough to vote for Brainiac five, isn't smart enough to be a candidate :-p Intellect is Everything.

From: The Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes!! Someone else voted for Karate Kid!! Oh yeah... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if more people would've voted for Sun Boy before the whole quitting and riding off into the sunset with the enemy thing?
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.