Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion Leader Elections (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Leader Elections
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I would've been on the Shady ticket before she started robbing people.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Boy will never get my vote with that hair and costume [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Boy did quite well in the last leadership poll we had, as I recall.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I invite disenchanted Shady and Sun Boy supporters to join the Tinya camp. Lots of room over here.

You might say your prior affiliation is immaterial.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
So far, Garth's the only Legionnaire in double digits!

C'mon people, see the light(ning)!

Electric? No! Electgarth!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I invite disenchanted Shady and Sun Boy supporters to join the Tinya camp. Lots of room over here.

Too late, I am the solitary vote for Sun Boy...

Or maybe we should consider a second round of voting, between the 2-3 winners of the first round?

[ March 24, 2006, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Why is everyone other than me voting for someone who drools?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent turnout for this election vote!

I maintain my support for Shadow Lass, and propose that the incident with the glasses has been widely misinterpreted. Dare I suggest a media spun smear campaign generated by some dirty politicking, anti-Shadow Lass camp?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking at the votes, I'm wondering if Mr. Waid and Mr. Kitson haven't been busy subtly manipulating our feelings towards the characters so that a few stand a much better chance of winning. Was the Shady/Klar thing was done to discourage votes for Shady because they have other long-term plans for her? They've obviously sown few seeds of support for the likes of Ultra Boy, Element Lad and Invisible Kid, and have effectively taken several strong members like Sun Boy, Dream Girl, Brin Londo (due to non-membership) out of the running. Arguably Cosmic Boy as well. And is it a coincidence that Brainy's missing just as an open election is being announced?

Are we playing into their nefarious little hands? [Hmmm?]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmm Garth still way out in front. Time for a new Phantom Girl Attack Ad.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
No-Idea Lad
Apprentice

Icon 1 posted      Profile for No-Idea Lad   Email No-Idea Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor One:
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:

Too late, I am the solitary vote for Sun Boy...

Or maybe we should consider a second round of voting, between the 2-3 winners of the first round?

First post for me and immediately complaining. [Wink]

In fact it's a little bit confusing, because I've voted for Sunboy, too. That makes two, does it.

From: Germany | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Count me in for Cos too.
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Two write in votes for Cosmic Boy so far. It seems that the general consensus is that I should have included him anyway.

We've probably seen the majority of the action we're going to in this poll so I intend to go ahead and close it Friday instead of waiting until mid month to do so.

If you want to really push for a candidate then let's get it on!

...and many many thanks to everybody that checked in and and voted.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I FINALLY voted... and it looks like the consensus agrees with me. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty darned cool too. Lightning Lad took an early lead and maintained it with strength.

I might not get much (if any) time on the board until next week so I'm going to post a screenshot of the voting as it stands right now.

-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.