Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion Leader Elections (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Leader Elections
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
If you ask me, what's the point in voting for a candidate who is qualified to lead? When you think of Legion elections, the curve ball Legion fans threw Levtiz with Dream Girl was the greatest of all time. That's why my vote goes to....LIGHT LASS! Just think of all the creative ways she can "form a consensus!" Plus, we know from the past she's not averse to "forming a consensus" with GIRLS, too! VOTE AYLA!

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
As long as its consensual!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ayla only ran because she heard that politicians have to 'press the flesh'.

She's actaully been running since she joined the Legion. Being from a quiet planet she didn't know the figurative meaning of the idiom.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Something's off. I thought I voted for Sun Boy-- at least one other poster stated that they did as well, yet only one vote shows in the tally.

Did I have a hanging chad?!? [tease]

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The program shows you voting for Shadow Lass, Todd.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I must've scrolled a bit while clicking on my choice- or maybe while thinking about it. Or else I'm receiving subtle telepathic suggestions... [Eek!] [Shadow Lass - Re-Imagined]

It's funny- she's exactly who I would've voted for before the most recent issue.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
lol that's funny. Who knew the hussy would have some effect right here at LegionWorld?

Something go wrong with the Telepathic Dampers again Scott?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't my doing. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:

Excellent! You can check! So, who did I vote for? I thought I voted for Sun Boy also, but No-Idea Lad says he did, too. Of course, senility is taking its toll, and I just might have voted for someone completely different and have forgotten about it...

Old age. So tragic...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor One:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:

Excellent! You can check! So, who did I vote for? I thought I voted for Sun Boy also, but No-Idea Lad says he did, too. Of course, senility is taking its toll, and I just might have voted for someone completely different and have forgotten about it...

Old age. So tragic...

Looks like a vote for Shadow Lass for you too Doc.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Oooo-- spooky!

Guess this version of Shadow Lass *is* sending out thoughtwaves influencing this election!

She must be hiding that tuning-fork headdress somewhere.

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tinya's campaign formally objects to the voting irregularities that have put Shadow Lass ahead of Phantom Girl in the poll.

Further there are reports of Talokian youth gangs loitering outside of polling places harrassing supporters of other female Legionnaires. We have credible information that several of Tinya's supporters had their official Phantom Girl belts stolen and were too scared to vote.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

It is all moot anyway since YK called an end to the election for today.

All hail Lightning Lad! [Big Grin]

[Lightning Lad - Re-Imagined]

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I smell dangling chads! [Razz]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
So, with at least two votes in question for Shady, who's deputy leader? Looks like a three-way tie.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.